Chapter Fifty Two

He sighs and buries his head in his hands and doesn't say anything. I sigh too, I don't know why is he making things so complicated I mean I understand Michelle did this to him but he should atleast trust me on this, he knows that he's my first boyfriend though I had a crush on someone during school which even Stella doesn't know about it, we were in the same class. Anyways why am I even recalling all this things? I should concentrate on harry for now.

"Harry please don't be mad, he's just a friend and you're my boyfriend, you need to trust me on this", I said. He looks up and comes to the back seat and sits beside me.

"I know I am sorry Christy, you do know what happened between me and Michelle and I know you're nothing like Michelle", he says

"I know", I say and cup his cheeks and look him in the eyes and they were so green. He then runs his fingers on my cheeks and his index finger touches my lips. I wanted him to kiss me already and he actually does within a second. He kisses me gently and just like in the movies, how cliché I thought to myself. I run my fingers in his hair and slightly pull then he softly moans and deepens the kiss. Our tongues moves in sync both of trying to dominate and I let him win. He pulls me on his lap and now I was on top of him. He doesn't break the kiss and then continues kissing me on my neck and I softly moan pleasure igniting my body. Seeing him getting weak in front of me and also I could feel his bulge getting harder in his jeans so I rocked my hip making him want more. He moans and curses.

"Christy you're going to make me come like this", he says. I flush by his comment and kiss him one more time and get off from his lap gasping for air.

"What's wrong", he asks

"Nothing I am not going have sex with you in the car", I said and curse myself for using that word. I am sure my cheeks were red like a tomato. I don't know how I get the courage to say something like this in front of him. It's like I am totally different person with him. And I kind of like it this way.

"I never knew you would use that word so boldly infront of me", he smirks

"Yeah right and it just slipped", I say embarrassed

"It's alright Christy you can say anything you want to me", he says.

"Are we going to attend the fourth lecture", I ask

"Nope, we are to have lunch, I am already hungry", he says and goes to the driving seat

"Harry you could have got out of the car and then hopped in on the driving seat not like this", I said throwing my hands in the air

"It takes less time baby, now you do the same" he says

"No thank you, I will take the door", I said and got out of the car and then opened the passenger door and hopped in. harry looks at me and smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Anyways where are we going for lunch"? I ask

"My place, I am going to cook for you", he says

"I don't want pancakes for lunch harry", I whine

"Are you trying to say that I can only make pancakes"? He says furrowing his brows

"Maybe", I say playfully

"Why you don't remember the chicken that I made at you place and your dad praising me', he says

"Nope, I don't", I say

"Oh is that so, I think I should make you remember then", he smirks. I just roll my eyes and turn on the music, it was a song that I haven't heard some indie rock music, I guess. He taps his finger on the steering and sings along while I just listened to his great voice and also I didn't know the lyrics. Soon we reached his place and he parked his car. As usual his house was all clean, more like a girl's house you will find, but if I had my apartment it would be lot messier because of my clumsiness. Harry goes to his room to change his clothes. And I went to the kitchen to drink some water. I open the fridge and take the bottle and drank it. I don't know what he's going to make for lunch I hope something edible. I sat on the table fidgeting my phone and remembered that I had to meet Adam after school, if I tell harry now he will be mad again so I should not. And I don't even if harry has any plans for the evening, I should text Adam and let him know that I might get busy later.

"Hey I am not in college right now, so I won't be able to meet you after college. But I will call you soon as I get free".

I don't get an instant reply from him maybe he's in class or something. So I kept my phone back in pocket. Harry comes and wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me on my cheeks.

"I think you should start making lunch", I said

"I will, he says and kisses me one more time and starts looking in the fridge.

"I don't think there's anything to cook"

"Yes there is pasta, so I will make pasta", he says smiling like a kid.

Cool, I said and watched him being all creative in the kitchen with all the chopping and stuffs. My phone beeped and it was a message from Adam.

"Fine but do call me once you get free. I will be waiting"(he messaged)

"Who's it"? Harry asks

"Umm Adam he wants me to meet him later" I said

"You're not going to meet him? He says

"Harry you can't just boss around like that, I told you to trust me", I frown "and "why do you hate him so much?

"Because he is Michelle brother and I don't want you to hang around with him", he yells

"What"?