Chapter Thirty Five

The phone was ringing but Stella wasn't picking up, I called her again and again she didn't pick up, I guess even she's drunk or maybe her phone is lying somewhere, I think I should call her tomorrow, I checked the time and it was going to be two I should sleep now. I kept the phone under my pillow and closed my eyes but then the phone started ringing again. Seems like I am not going to get enough sleep today, I took the phone out and it was Stella.

"Hey babe I miss you so much", she said shouting on top of her voice because the music at the back was so loud.

"Hey stella I called you but you didn't pick up, I hope you're safe", I said

"Yeah I am having a great time sorry I left my phone on the couch harry told me that I have missed calls from you", she said

"Okay, so what's everyone doing", I asked

"Everyone is shit drunk and I am too, Christy you know what I really like harry and I want to get close to him , I think I might sleep with him today", she giggled and my jaw droped I didn't know what to say. I mean harry is drunk too and you know things can happen between them. Oh no I don't want that to happen.

"Stella won't that be too fast and I hope you don't regret it later". I said nervously please god I hope she doesn't sleep with him, I know I will burn in hell for doing this to my friend. But I can't let this happen

"Nope, I think it will be fun plus we both are drunk and we both won't remember anything till tomorrow and even if we do, it doesn't matter because we both like each other", she said and the call got disconnected.

Oh god , I sighed I came here so that i can get away from my thoughts and harry but I guess it won't stop torturing me. Now this I don't think I can sleep now thinking that stella is going to sleep with harry, I hope if whatever harry said on the phone he won't sleep with stella but I cannot be sure also I mean stella is fit and I am sure she might be looking gorg and he will surely take advantage of her and plus she said it again that harry likes her. Should I call her or no I should call harry but then it would be weird what will I even say to him. I think I should just sleep and forget it. Maybe harry and I are not meant to be together, I should just try and sleep,. I closed my eyes and thought about something else but I just couldn't get it out of mind so I took my phone and dialled harry number. I hope he picks up and my prayers were answered.

"Hey harry umm is stella with you", I asked nervously

"Why"?, he asked nonchalantly

"Umm just like that she sounds drunk please take care of her". I said

"Don't worry christy, I will take care of your best freind and she's already sleeping in my room", he said

"What? I mean can you please sleep in the guest room so that she can have the whole bed to herself in this drunk state", I said and prayed that he agrees.

"Christy I know what you're thinking I am not going to sleep with stella after what all that I have said to you on the phone you still don't trust me right", he sounded frustrated

"No it's not like that, I just want her to be safe and I know that you guys have a thing I just don't want her to regret anything later", I said

"Christy give it a break, if we have a thing you shouldn't worry about anything, I won't hurt her or anything and won't do anything against her will, this is what you want to hear from me right, now happy, anyways get some sleep christy and even I should sleep bye", he said and hung up

Why does he have to be so rude? I hope he doesn't sleep with her. I kept my phone back and this time I really need to sleep it was three in the morning, I am surely loosing my mind. I need rest mentally and physically. I just closed my eyes this time falling asleep.