Chapter Forty Three

We reach home I ask mum to come inside but then she has some plans, I wanted to spend more time with her but then I don't want to argue over it. So I just hug her and get out of the car.

"Christy I had a nice time with you", she says

"Me too mum", I say

"I will see you tomorrow, she says and I nod". Soon she's out from the driveway. I walk towards the door and I notice that harry' car is not parked outside only dad car was there, strange where could have he gone. I ring the bell no response, I ring again still no response so instead I knock and the door opens. I panick because the house is pitch dark what if there's a burglar or some psyco killer in the house.

"Dad", I call nervously no response, I couldn't see anything in the dark I took out my phone from the pocket,  my hands have become clamy due to nervousness. I was trying to switch on the flash light when someone grabed me from the back and I start screaming, the stranger covers my mouth and I kick him in his balls, I managed to free myself from his grip and the stranger was cursing and was in pain. I quickly switch on the light and find harry

"What the hell harry"? I say

"Christy I was trying to suprise you but instead I got hit in my balls", he says grumbling

"What kind of a stupid suprise is this, I almost had a heart attack", I say and saw a smile on his face

"Where the hell is dad your car was not parked outside and dad car is there but he's not inside, what's happening"?  I ask

"Stop talking and come with me", he says and walks towards me. "Let  me blind fold you first"

"What no, why blindfold me", I ask

"Do you trust me", he asks, I just nod "then please let me blind fold you"

"Fine", I say and he covers my eyes, he keeps his hands on my shoulder and guides me, I guess he's taking me to the kitchen. He takes off my blind fold and yes we were in the kitchen but I was amazed by the ambience of the kitchen the table was decorated in a simple way. Food was already placed on the table and also there was wine. I was quite impressed.

"So do you like my suprise",  he asks

"I look at him and give him a kiss, he's taken back by my move but then smiles and kisses me passionately and then i pull back to catch my breath.  I love it", I say smiling

He plants a kiss on my forehead and pulls the chair for me, I thank him, the food on the table looks delicious,  there was chinese food also I bet he hasn't cooked it but there was some pancakes which I guess he made it. He opens the wine bottle and fills it half and I just smile.

"I hope you're not planning to get me drunk", I smirk

"You guessed it right, because I love the drunk side of yours", he says and I just smile.

"Where is dad by the way",  I ask

"He's gone out and FYI he's the one who helped me with all this", he says

"What no way", I say in disbelief

"Yeah he did", he says, wow seems like dad really trust him, but I still love my dad for helping him in all this. Just today and tomorrow I will be back with college and everything. 

"But then where is your car", I ask

"Your dad took it", he says nonchalantly

"What, that's a suprise" I say and he just smiles, I am seeing a new harry infornt of me, he's been so calm and kind with me. And I was loving every bit of moment with him.

"What are you thinking",  harry asks

"Nothing, so you made all this food", I ask

"No just the pancakes", he smiles

"I knew it but atleast you know what my favourite chinese food is", I say happily. And he just smiles we both start eating our food and drank wi e along.  He told me about his childhood stories and about his family. I was really having a good time with him. I guess the wine was getting to my head slowly, Instead of eating I was drinking more, if dad sees me in this drunk state I bet he would lecture me the whole night. But I don't care as far as I am having fun.

"Harry you know what I love the way you are with me right now, I mean I never thought I will ever fall in love with someone",  I slur

" Christy seems like you're already drunk", he smirks

"No I am not drunk, you know I just want you to know what I feel for you", I say

"And I will be more than happy to hear you all night", he says

"But I think I should probably sleep, my head is spinning",  I say

"Talk to me Christy", he says

"I don't know harry, I know that you like me and I like you but will we be happy forever,  I mean you didn't even ask me out officially,  I hope you're not fooling around with me", I say

"What no baby, I do really like you", he says and gets up from his chair, I look at him confused he holds my hand and tells me to get up and I do what he says, he bends on his knees and takes out a Tiffany box and my eyes they go wide looking at it. Is he going to propose me now, oh my god is this really happening. 

"Christy Walts will you be my girlfriend",  he asks

"Yes harry I would love too" , I say excitedly and he kisses me passionately,  our lips moving in sync, I run my fingers in his hair and deepen the kiss and he moans, I smile and break the kiss and try to catch my breath both of us panting. 

"Christy will you slow dance with me", he asks and I just nod, he plays a song from his phone and to my suprise it was my favourite song "Love me like you do", I can't believe he has this song in his phone.

"I can't believe you have this song in your phone", I smirk

"Yeah yeah, I knew this would be your another favourite song and I am a romantic guy so this kind of songs usually works at such situations",  he says playfully and I jusy roll my eyes. I wrap my hands around his neck and we he keeps his hands on my waist and pulls me closer.  We both move to the rhythm our bodies swaying, I bury my head in his chest and move along to the beat and he plants a kiss on my head and I just smile. Soon the song finshes I look at him my heart beat increase I am sure he could hear it beating,  I bite my lip and I could see his expression change,  I know he wants to kiss me and so do I but right now I was feeling really dizzy and next thing I knew everything went blank infront of me.