Chapter Twenty Nine

I woke up with the shreking sound of the alarm. Jasmine and Stella groaned. While I managed to get up from the bed, god I hate waking up in the morning.  I stripped out from my clothes and wrapped the towel around my body and walked out. I got under the shower and shampooed my hair .

When I got back to the  room jasmine has already left and stella was still asleep. I changed in fresh clothes and started doing my hair. Finally I was ready but stella was still asleep. I thought of waking her up just then my phone beeped, strange who would message me this early, maybe it could be adam. I took my phone from the table and checked.
The message was from harry, what does he want now, I thought

"Hey I have an early class today , so I thought of giving you a ride so come outside I am waiting".  (Harry messaged)

"No thank you"

"I am waiting, you don't have to be so mean this early, I am already outside"
(Harry messaged).

I didn't know what to reply should I go with him or not, I checked the time it was 9 plus I have to eat breakfast too, I was already feeling so hungry. I think I will go with him and might ask about him and stella, we couldn't continue the conversation yesterday.  So I texted him saying that I will be out in five. Meanwhile I quickly grabbed my bag and woke up stella.

"Hey get up , I am leaving", I said shaking her

"Please let me sleep for five more minutes",  she said changing her side

"Okay fine", I said and took her phone from the bed and set an alarm, so that she won't miss her class and kept the phone next to her pillow and walked out.

As I reached outside I saw harry standing next to his car, he looked so perfect with the ray ban shades, red plaid shirt and black jeans. I just stood their admiring him, he saw me drooling over him he smiled and waved at me, I waved back and walked towards his car.

"Hey morning, you look fresh", he said smiling

"Thank you, you look pretty clean too", I said

"Thank you", he said grinning and opened the door for me, and I just smiled and got in, he came to his side started his car and soon we were out.

"Is it okay if we stop by for breakfast",  I asked

"Yeah sure, I was going to take you out for breakfast even I you didn't wanted too because I don't skip breakfast",  he said

"Whatever", I said and he just chuckled at my reply.  We reached at his favorite Chinese restaurant. We got in and the same waiter was escorting us to the seat, I just smiled at him, he must be thinking that what am I even doing with the same guy who ditched me that day. I saw harry looking at me because few days back him walking out on me was because of the waiter.

The waiter went away once we sat on our place and came back with a menu. I already knew what I wanted to have so I gave the order and harry also wanted to have the same. We both ordered pancakes and fresh juice for me whereas harry went for coffee. We both sat awkwardly at the table not knowing what to talk about. I thought of asking about stella but then I don't want to risk it by asking what if he leaves me again. So I didn't.

"So are you really going to your parents house", harry asked

"Yeah, I want too", I said

"Is it okay if I come along", he asked nervously

What? You must be joking, I said sounding suprised

"Yeah I am I cannot miss Tom birthday at any cost, but if you would have gone the next weekend then I would have loved to join you". He said. I just nodded and the waiter came back with our order, we both ate our breakfast and the atmosphere kind of became quite so I thought of asking him about his parents.