Chapter Seventy Eight

"Will you stay back with me tonight' harry asks

"Um I thought of going back to dorm, its been a while but if you want I will stay' I say

"Fine you can go, you have been missing lot of your classes because of me' he snaps

"Its fine I will go tomorrow I can stay for tonight" I say even though I know he's back to being rude

"Its okay Christy, I will see you tomorrow" he says and soon we were outside my place, I was cursing myself for spoiling harry's mood, mentally I was deciding whether I should hug him or kiss him.

"Aren't you getting late" he asks

"Yeah I was going to go but why are you being so rude harry" I snap

"Christy I am already tired, I will see you tomorrow okay" he says throwing his hands in the air

'Fine" I say and get out of the car, I don't even look back but I hear his car engine start and soon he was gone. I keep scolding myself mentally but somehow I wanted to be back on track already I have missed so many classes and if I go back at his place I won't make it on time tomorrow the other half of me still wanted to be with him because I saw his eyes red from crying I know he would feel lonely today at his place. I messed up again but now he's already gone I should better go upstairs I thought to myself. Room was not locked which means Stella is inside I hope she's not upset with me because I hardly got to see her the whole time. I knock at the door and after few minutes she opened fhe door.

"Oh so finally yoi remember that you have a room and a best friend" she taunts and walks away

"I am sorry Stella you know I was busy with gemma and",
"Save it Christy, your life starts at harry and ends there" she says interrupting me

"Is not like that you know it" I say

"Whatever, I am going to sleep unlike you I have to attend classes" she says and sleeps I was dumbfounded by whatever she said few minutes back, first harry snaps and now her what's wrong with everyone today, "whatever" I said mentally and changed my clothes and lay back on bed, I check my phone no msgs from harry, I set an alarm and then keep my phone under my phone and take a deep breath, today was a tiring day slowly my eyes were becoming heavy and soon I fell asleep.

I jerk up and open my eyes trying to see where I am, for a moment I thought I was at harry's place but no I was in my room on my bed" god what time is it" I thought to myself I looked for phone and check the time "Shit" it showed 9 which means my class was going to start in 15 minutes, I look around for Stella and she was gone how could she do this to me I cursed again and quickly put on any clothes that came in my hand which was skinny blue jeans and a white tee. I tied my hair in a pony and then I quickly burshed my teeth and washed my face, I didn't have time to wear make up so I grabbed my phone and bag locked my room and ran out.

Finally I was in campus the bell has rang which means I am already late for my class "shoot" but still I wanted to attend the class even though I was going to get a shouting, I opened the class room door and everyones eye was on me, I nervously asked for the teacher's permission

"Christy you're five minutes late" prof yells

" I am sorry my alarm didn't work" I say

"That's not an excuse now go and sit down last chance for you" he says. I thank him and take a seat at the last, I don't know if harry was in campus or not he didn't even call or msg me once. Maybe I will see him during the break. I don't know why but I was feeling sleepy in all the lectures finally it was break time igo to my locker to keep my bag as I didn't get time in the morning, I look for stella or anyone around but didn't find anyone maybe they all are sitting in the canteen. I look around and find Erick he was sitting alone sipping a juice.