Chapter Sixty Six

Song for This Chapter: Photograph by Ed Sheeran

                                        Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran

—————————————————————————————————————————

After Christy didn't respond me back at the college, I called Gemma and asked her to meet me at my place, I didn't know where Christy was going even though I remembered her telling me that Miss Ellie was taking them somewhere, but the problem is Miss Ellie is not a big fan of me, I guess so she won't even tell me about the place and I am sure Christy must have told her about the fight and everything, I couldn't ask for Tom's help because he was mad at me for whatever happened and also I didn't let him call Christy and console her over whatever shit happened so Gemma was my last option. She was speaking to Christy on the phone and I was like always standing impatient in front of her, I badly wanted to hear her voice but Gemma didn't agree to put her call on speaker so I was just praying that she would tell me about the place where they were going, so that I could go there too and say sorry to her for whatever happened.

I took the phone from Gemma and disconnected the call and asked "what did she say?'

"Harry you mad why did you hang up the phone like that, care to tell me what's going on?'Gemma frowns

"Where is she would you first tell please", I ask

"She said she doesn't know herself because her teacher has still keeping it a surprise till they reach the place", she said

"What,? how am I supposed to find that out", I said while running my fingers in my hair

"Harry what did you do now?" Gemma asks giving me a stern look. I tell her about what all happened and she was really pissed at me and said it was my fault. which I believe is true.

"Harry you need to give her some space, you are suffocating her, she is not Michelle and you need to trust her otherwise you will lose her one day," She said

"I know, I am going back to college", I said and start to walk away from her

"Harry"

"Yeah", I said turning back. Gemma walks towards me and hugs me and I hug her back because I wanted someone to comfort me at the moment and nothing could be better than a sister hug. I remember when we were small whenever I was upset she would come and hug me, I use to call her and mum hugs magical. when mum had her divorce I use to be very sad and upset all the time. Gemma use to always console and hug me from then whenever I was sad I use to tell her to give me a magic hug.

"Everything will be fine, just remember what I said", she says

"Yeah I will", bye for now, I said and grab my keys from the table and walk out from my place. I got in my car and started my car. I just hope I can dig out the information from someone at college maybe the other professors know that teach Christy might know. Gosh if I would have lost my temper today we could have partied together, everything would have been so perfect but no I had to lose my shit like everytime. I know I over reacted but that day when I didn't find her beside me, I just panicked and went around looking for her, and then when I went to college to check if she was there and saw her getting off from Adam car I lost my head, out of all why does she had to ask him for favors, I know they are just friends but then he's linked to Michelle and I don't want her to be around anyone other than me and why does she had to ask him for a ride when she could have woken me up. I remember the look on her face when I was beating the shit out of Adam she looked so scared and full of hate for me, and also she cried because of me that day, I saw her teary eyes when Erick tried to stop me, she was so disgusted from me that she had to walk away from me, I wanted to run after her but I knew that it was my fault and she might would have sapped me at that moment so I thought of giving her space. I went back to my place after the fight and when Tom saw me in that condition he panicked and started asking me questions, I told him about the fight and everything, he was mad at me first for losing my temper but then at last he cleaned my wounds and did the dressing. I remember him calling Christy once during the day but that day her phone was also switched off maybe she was really pissed at me and that she doesn't want to talk to anyone so I didn't call her, I didn't go to college for three days even though I wanted to go and see her face and was dying to hear her voice and laugh but I was too ashamed of my behavior and I was scared that if I go in front of her she will be more mad and what if she says that she doesn't want to continue, so I didn't the risk and stayed home. But these three days made me realize how much she meant to me and how much I want her to be in my life. She is the only reason that I want to live for and she made me realize that love could be beautiful too and I am ready to lose her at any cost.

I reach the campus, Tom's car was parked which means either he's in college or Chase might have got his car. I park my car and got off. I walk towards the office I hope I could find Mr. Ben who takes one of Christy class. I peep through the door to see if he's there when someone taps on my back.

"Are you looking for someone"? A sharp voice speaks, and I know who exactly it was, I turn around to find  Mrs Moore my business teacher.

"Um yeah I was finding Mr Ben", I said

"And may I know why"? she arch her brows

"Had some work", I said

"Move aside I will see if he's inside", she said, I nod, I wait outside the office and after few minutes Mr Ben comes out,.

"Yes harry how can I help you", he asks

"Um I just wanted to know where Miss Ellie took the journalism class for the mock interview", I ask nervously

"Why you would want to know", he said .Shoot! what should I say now, I look around nervously to think of an idea and Mr. Ben smiles at my nervousness and I know I was really looking stupid and desperate maybe

"She is taking them to meet AMY ASTLEY", he said

I look at him confused and ask "Who is she"?

"You've got to be kidding me", he said throwing his hands in the air "The Teen Vogue Editor"

"Oh okay, thanks Mr. Ben," I said and walked away, how I would know who the hell is she, I am not a journalist student and also I don't care, I am just going there to see Christy. I check on the Google map how far it was and I guess it will be one hour and a half drive due to traffic. I hurriedly walk out of the hallway and some of the students they stop me and ask about today's party, not everyone was invited why they care.

"Hey mate is the party on tonight", some random guys asks

"Um you should ask Tom, I am in a hurry", I said. I got in my car, I should fill the gas tank first so fist stop would be gas station and the then Teen Vogue Editors office.