Chapter Sixty Two

Song for this Chapter "I know by Skylar Grey"

                                              "Fix You by Coldplay"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Do you need anything", I ask

"Nope", he said, I looked at him confused, I hope he's not already drunk, I shrug and was about to have my food when harry took the spoon from me.

"What?" I frown

"I want to feed you", he said

"Harry Please I am not a baby, you don't have to do it", I whine

"At least let me feed you two spoons", he pouts. Even though I am mad at him right now after hearing Tom and his conversation but instead I smile at his childish behavior and nod, his eye lit up, and then feeds me. Two spoons and I stopped him, he looks at me

"Two spoons", I said

"Fine", he said and hands me the spoon, I thought he will go back and join Tom but he doesn't, I wanted to talk about Michelle but then I don't want to create a scene in front of Tom, so maybe I will talk to him later or tomorrow.

"I think you should go join Tom, he must be missing you", I said

"You don't want me to sit with you" he asks, I roll my eyes and continue eating, he sits next to me without saying anything and even I don't bother to make any conversation, I was just thinking about Michelle and Him. I wish Stella was here so I could talk to her about all this.

"Christy you mad at me", he asks

"No, why would I be", I said, I got up from the dining table and started to wash the dishes, harry comes and stands behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist and rest his chins on my shoulder.

"I know something is bothering you", he said

"Nothing is bothering me", I said and wiggle out from his grip, he looks at me confused, but I don't say anything, I put away the pasta in the fridge and clean the table.

"What's wrong Christy?", he frowns

"Nothing, I am just tired, I need to sleep", I said and walk out of the kitchen, Tom is busy enjoying the match, he sees me when I walk into the living room.

"Christy come and join us", he said

"No thanks, I am really tired, I am going to sleep, you both fun", I said

"Okay, Night", he said, I look at harry and he doesn't look at me and goes and sits next to Tom, I sigh and walk towards the guest room, i should probably sleep her, I don't want him to disturb my sleep. I brush my teeth and splash some water on my face and then lay on my bed. I miss writing in my journal after coming to college I haven't seen my journal for a long time, I wanted to write so much in it but I don't even remember where did I keep it last time, I plug my headphones and listen to some of my classic collections and try to sleep, the songs were like a lullaby to me and soon sleep took over.

"Did you and Christy had an argument", Tom asks

"No, we didn't, but I guess something is bothering her", I said gulping down my third bottle, I was already feeling tipsy and fuzzy.

"She was fine when I came before", Tom said

"Do you think she must have heard us talking about Michelle", I ask

"I don't think so", Tom said

"Hmm", I mumble

"Do you want me to leave", Tom said

"No, you can stay, she's just probably tired", I said

"You really love her, don't you?"Tom asks

I look at him, he was spinning, I guess these days I am not able to handle drinks the way I use to before during my freshman year, "yeah I do love her, but I don't know how to show her, she never lets me come close to her, and I am just too scared to make any mistake or hurt her, because I don't want to lose her, you know that I haven't dated anyone after Michelle, even though I tried going on date or even hook ups, but I couldn't do it, I thought that I could never love again but then Christy happened, at first I thought she was not my type, because she was shy, stuck up, damn nosey and kind of messed up herself but slowly and gradually I started falling for her and so that's why I asked her out soon because I didn't wanted Adam or someone else to take her away and here I am confused thinking that am I taking her space or is she even happy with me, or she just thinks that I am not capable of loving anyone and I am just a jealous fuck  like Michelle said to me, do you think I have done a mistake asking her out soon" I said

Look harry I don't know whatever you have done is too soon or not, but I think she really likes you from the very beginning, she might have not known herself but whenever I talked to her about you her expression would change, her eyes would lit up and even though she would pretend that she hated you but deep down she really liked you from the beginning. I think you should just give her some face and stop controlling her, she can make her own decisions you need to stop feeling insecure just because Michelle broke your doesn't mean that Christy will do the same, she is not like her in any way, and I am sure that she is the right one for you and I can see that she really makes you happy, I guess more happy than you have ever been, and mate I am always there for you, even though I am not good at giving relationship advices but I really ship you both, Tom said, I think I fell asleep listening to his long rant and only few things got in my head but I was happy that at least he was trying to cheer me up.

"Thanks mate, I think I need to sleep", I said and got up but I stumbled and fell back on the couch, Tom hold me and makes me stand again this time he supports me and takes me to my room, he lays me on my bed, I look around but Christy was not there, where the hell is he, I thought to myself, I tried getting up from my bed, because I wanted to sleep next Christy, I wanted to hold her and play with her hair and kiss her cheeks, I wanted to wake up next to her.

"Harry you need to sleep", Tom said

"No, where is Christy?" I ask

"She must be sleeping in the guest room", Tom said

"I will sleep with her in the guest room, you can sleep in my room", I said

"Harry she must be sleeping, you are going to wake her up", Tom said

"I promise, I won't wake her up, I will just lie next to her", I said

"Okay fine, I will take you, Tom said", I take his support and we walk to the guest room, Tom opens the room door and there she was cuddled up in the blanket, she had her ear plugs in, I am sure she must be listening to some of her classic songs, I smile and walk towards the bed, tom quietly lays me down on the bed, I get inside the covers and say thanks to Tom, he smiles and close the room door. I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her close, she moves a little but doesn't wake up, one thing I know that she always has a sound sleep, I mean how can someone fall asleep like this and not wake up from the music sound. I love it when she wears my clothes and also she was smelling like me in my clothes, I close my eyes and listen to her soft breathing and soon even I fall asleep.