Here's the fucking plan - so far.

Jacob P O V:

7:00PM.

I sat around the dining table. India was home, slightly glistening from her day. Grace was here too. Pretty much everyone needed to get this plan up and running.

Gloria opened up a big sheet of paper onto the table. ''Right, Piper.. we need her to get to Maverick.'' She said, pointing to her innocent picture in the centre. ''How we doin' that?'' Indy asked, leaning forward. ''It's simple. We use Grace and her little girly friend to lure her ass in. It's not going to be easy, considering what's been happening.''

I nodded, ''So, when's this all happening?'' I asked. She pondered for a few seconds. ''Soon enough.'' Jerry butted in. We all looked at him, "So, when's that?'' India semi yelled.

''We'll get ready for it in a couple of months, okay?'' Gloria said.

''Grace, you can't pussy out of this one. Once you agree, you agree.'' India grinned, trying to spook her. ''Indy? Leave her alone, she's gotta get used to it like we did.'' I said. ''I didn't have to get used to it, you did, baby. I was born this way.'' She snickered childishly.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Personally, I think it needs to happen sooner. Piper's been planning on going abroad this break." Grace said, pushing her hair back.

"Abroad?" Gloria repeated.
She nodded slowly.

"It happens Friday." She said sternly.

"This Friday?" Ronny asked, poking his head through the door. "Friday, that's it. I'll get it all ready. - don't worry."

We all looked at one another. "Well then." She laughed slightly to Jake. "Friday it is." I shrugged.

Jerry walked in, his face not amused, but by this time, Gee was gone, "Friday?"

I nodded, "What the hell is she doing? We wont have this planned by Friday.  Wha.. ugh." He sighed, walking out.

:

A/N: I seem to be running out of ideas for each chapter as I am nearing the end of the book guys 😩.
Yep this books ending soon, ahhh.