Me and You: Part Three.

This choice of song is perfect, if you know, you know.

India P O V:

I sat up, stretching my back and yawning.
11:32.

I looked across at Jase who was surprisingly slightly awake. "Morning, you." I smiled, sliding out of bed slowly.

I slid on his shirt, like always and strolled into the kitchen. Rummaging the fridge, I grabbed the bottle of OJ and drank straight from the carton.

That's what I needed.

I bought the bottle to the sofa with me and flicked on the TV.

Jase strolled in shortly after, shirt off.
Sweatpants on, looking all kinds of fine.

"Baby, I love you." I said, looking over to him. "I love you more, baby." He replied, jumping onto the sofa with me.

No hesitation, he literally tongued me down, fingers in my hair, body to body.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked. "Nothin', baby."

The door started to jangle and click.
I looked over at it confusingly.

I looked at Jason's face and the worry and fear was noticeable.

The door opened and a girl walked in, "Jase baby, I forgot Jay's damn rabbit toy. She wouldn't stop-..cr..ying.." she said, as she turned around to us.

"I'm sorry, what's this?" She asked.

"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm Jason's girlfriend. Baby mama too, if you wanna know. Jason, why the fuck do you have another girl up in my house?"

"Baby mama?" I asked, pushing him off me. "Girls- I.."

"NO. What the fuck is going on? Were you cheating on me?" I asked.

"No- Ind.."

"So, this is where you were sneaking off to help your Mama, huh? Going off to fuck and love a little' ass girl?" She screamed, throwing her bag at him.

"So you've been fucking me, saying you love me, while you do the exact same to a girl with your child? You make me sick."

"Indy, please?" He said, grabbing my hand.

"DON'T, TOUCH ME." I screamed, running into the bedroom. I grabbed my bag, stuffing any clothes I could see of mine in there.

Tears gushing down my face.

I wiped them quickly and grabbed my jeans, struggling them back on.

"India, please. I love you, you gotta let me explain." He said emotionally.

"Jason, I swear to god, step any closer to me and I will break both of your arms." I scolded, putting on my shoes now.

"You know what? I hate you. I fucking hate you. I want you to delete anything that's obliged to us. Delete our photos, messages, delete our fucking memories from your head, you inconsiderate fucking asshole. Your a sick excuse of a man. You know how much I love you? Yes, love because I'm not gonna lie and say I'm over you as we speak, because I am fucking not. I thought you was the one, Jason. The one. I gave you my..-my everything. I gave you my virginity, my lifestyle, I gave you me and you just rejected it. Why would..you..-" I bawled hysterically.

I just wasn't able to get out anymore.

I walked over to him, bags in my hands, ready to leave.."I love you, but you disgust me. We're over, that's it. You've lost me, for good." I said.