Wednesday.

India P O V:

''I don't get why this can't happen later, - she can't be going abroad that soon.'' Jake said, running his fingers through his hair. ''I don't care, I just wanna kill him and start making more money than we're making now.'' I said.

''You two, get down here.'' Jerry yelled.

We did as told and headed downstairs. ''2 days. 2 days, we start this shit.'' Gloria said, as we headed into the living room. ''Here it is.'' She said, pointing to her projector.

''Korps building is opposite the FFS. This building is the destination in which I'll be in. I go in as a secretary, looking for a certain someone who will be located on the higher floors. I get the lift to the highest floor which will have the roof access right there once the doors opens. Security will be suspicious from when I skip my floor, however, I have a pass which allows me to be up there. I can't use it to go straight up because they'll wanna see my proof of ID and qualifications at the main reception, which I obviously don't have. Once up on the roof, I release a rope down to Levi who'll be at the bottom of the building to my left, she passes up my sniper, and I wait for Jerry's signal.''

''I dig it.'' I said, a shrug following. ''Same, that seems tight- so far.'' Jake agreed.

''My signal from where and why?'' Jerry said.

''You four are going straight into FFS. - differently.''

''That's suicide.'' Ron scowled, standing up. ''We wont get in there, unless we're leaving in body bags, Gee.'' I said.

''Will you let me finish?'' She said, flicking the projector slide. A picture of Piper came up, ''India takes Piper.''

''By herself?'' Ron yelled this time. ''Ye-'' She begun.

''Gee, she can't, theres at least 100 strong in there, she'll be killed." He yelled, slamming the table.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK WITH HIS DAUGHTER MAVERICK IS GOING TO LET HER BE KILLED?" She screamed back.

"BOTH OF YOU." Jerry yelled.

"Maverick doesn't love his daughter? Why do you think she's still here, still trying to get daddy's love? Going to see him and getting kicked out?" He said, his voice lowering.

"Listen." Jerry snapped.

They both stuck silent. Do me and Jake even have a say at this point? It's me who's doing it yet, it's them deciding whether I do it or do not.

"Gee, this is dangerous. If they don't hesitate, India and Piper will both be killed in one word of Mavericks. Why don't one of us take Piper?"

"India needs to do it. Mave needs to see her. He knows her but hasn't seen her yet. I want India and his daughter to be the last thing he sees."

There was silence.

"I think Gee's ideas right." Jake said, breaking the silence. "What?" I asked him quietly.

"It'll work, it has to. That's his flesh and blood right there. He may be stone cold, but that cold? Nah." Jake said, looking around at everyone.

"God help me Gloria, if that girl dies I will never forgive you."

"She'll die an honourable death. I believe in myself. If you don't then that's your problem." She said, walking out.

Jerry sighed, "You two fucktards ARE THE LAST thing I need. My woman is on the urge of birth up there and I'm here planning my nieces fucking death?"

"I'll do it. I know I can." I said.