"Collins got Facebook?"

Angee P O V:

Account nearly done.

I need something from Jake.

Me: Baby, whens India's birthday? I wanna put her on my calendar ❤️.

Jake: November 29th, baby

Me: thank youu.

Welcome to Facebook, India Collins.

Now time to add some long lost friends.

India P O V:

"Jason, thank you so much for tonight." I said, kissing him from my seat.

"I love you, it's just something I could do to prove how special you are to me." He smiled, holding my face.

"Let's go." He grinned starting up the car.

I nodded and leaned against the window.

A half an hour drive and we was back. He grabbed half the bags from the trunk and I took the rest.

I can't believe he bought me all of this.

I unlocked the door and kicked off my shoes, "I'm back." I yelled, begining to struggle up the stairs with the bags.

I barged into the room only to come across a relaxed Jacob, who jumped up once he saw us.

"Hey, guys." He greeted, messing with his hair.

"Sup, bro." Jason replied, dapping him once he put everything down.

"Hey." I smiled, sitting down next to him.

"So how was it?"

"Great-.. went to the mall and Jason bought me a load of stuff. Then we went to an Italian place, which hit the spot. Like, Jacob it was so good we have to go. Oh, and then we went to the beach." I said.

"Nice, glad there's finally a guy treating my sister right." He smiled falsely.

Eugh, sister.

"Straight up." He said, sitting at the bottom of the bed.

Angee P O V:

Me: I've moved on from a lame ass jock, get over it. I've got a boyfriend and I'm in love, Chres. Leave it at that.

Chresanto: Wait what? I tell you I'm like in love with you and you drop a bomb on me like that? India, what? What in the fuck changed you? All I've done is defend your ass down here and all you do is drop all this shit on me at once.

Me: I gotta new boo, okay? I'm sorry, Chres. He'll treat me better then you you ever would anyways, let's admit it.

Chresanto: I swear, you just some whore.

Me: ouch, that stung.

- new message -

Rachel: You know I'll beat your sorry ass if you ever come back here. This attitude of yours is all an act, your a pussy.

Me: Blah de blah, Rachel. You done? Like seriously all you are is a hoe who evidently still has the hot's for an ex who wants nothing to do with you. He's in love with me, get over it. Go suck on Ray's dick, that'll shut you the fuck up, right?

Rachel: I'll find you and when I do, you're fucking dead.

Me: yeah, you done? Okay, bye.

- new message -

Rubella: who ever told you my real name was Rubella? And, what's gotten into you? We've never spoke properly and your just saying all this stuff.

Me: Jacob told me, it seems he's not as reliable as you think. He bitches to me about you all the time, about how desperate you are. You know, hoes like you make the world a nastier place. I swear, if you wasn't here I think it'd be a better place. He hates you and so do I. He likes me, okay? Me, not you. He just see's you as a desperate whore frankly enough.
Rubella, just leave him alone. Oh, and if you dare tell anyone about this conversation I will fucking find you. Do you hear me? I will expose you. With Jacob as a source, I got everything I need to ruin you.