Sneak peak.

She's bad.

He's good.

She's hate.

He's love.

but still, they remain best friends.

Since when did such opposites conjoin so well in partnership, crime, affection and, even love?

Jacob P O V:

''Auntie, I'm going to India's for a while, probably be back tomorrow.''

"Mm." She replied, with her blunt in her mouth as she cleaned the dishes.

And with that I left.

She dosen't care where I go, as long as I'm not dead, she's cool.

-

An hour journey and I finally reached her Uncles place.

He lived in a dirty apartment building, it was pretty groggy and full of druggies but his actual apartment was acceptable and nicely decorated.

But, for such a well earned guy, you'd probably expect better.

I knocked vigorously.

...

''Dammit Jacob, not so loud.'' He snapped, swinging open the door.

''Sorry.'' I smiled, walking in. I walked through the hallway, heading straight towards India's room.

The smell of marijuana defiled my nostrils. I peeked into the living room discreetly, counting around 5 men imbedded in a blanket of thick smoke.

I turned the corner to India's room, entering without knocking. I've already seen probably everything there is to see by now. But of course if she was naked, I'd non-doubtfully back out.

''Hey, Jakey.'' She smiled, warmly.

She sat on the bed, cleaning the gun in her hand with a cloth. There was five more of them scattered on the bed, all different types.

''India, why don't you leave your uncle to do this crap?'' I sighed, taking it out of her hands quickly.

''No, no, no, no, don't touch, safetys not on. You could shoot yourself in the balls or something.'' She said, clicking something on it.

I winched at her remark, feeling my belly and down below tingle.

''Please, don't say that.'' I exhaled.

''Pew, straight through.'' She reenacted, making a fake gun gesture with her fingers.

I shoved her shoulder softly and moved the gun beside her. "No, don't touch." She shrieked loudly, throwing another gun at me to deter my attention.

'I screamed awkwardly high pitched, dropping it on the floor. It let out one lethal bullet straight through the wall.

She screamed with laughter.

''INDIA-'' her uncle shouted angrily.

She covered her mouth quickly and postponed from laughing for a moment.

''-Lucky the walls are protected." She mumbled to me, just before bursting out into laughter again.

"Why did you throw me the gun?" I whispered, in fear of her uncles yelling again.

"To stop you from touching the other one. That one had safety on."

"oh, shut up'."

-

This hasn't offically started yet guys. So wait and see! I know it isn't that interesting yet but, it will get there. Thanks for reading💞.