Bae.

Jacob P O V:

"I-i can't believe it to be honest. I honestly thought you had nothing for me."

"Well I had a huge thing." She smiled shyly, clambering off of me.

"Gimme a hug." I said, needing to feel her in my arms.

5 months later.

The prison gates opened for us. Me, Indy and Grace all walked in, just as nervous as one another.

It's been 5 months since we all saw the girls.

We walked into the main office, "are you here for visiting?" The woman asked.

I nodded, "please go through."

The security patted us down, checking for anything we shouldn't have.

We was all clear. The room was busy, families, parents, friends, you know. There were a couple more empty tables with prisoners on the opposite side but - only 2 caught my eye.

I glared at Angee, her eyes brightened up, until I pushed India to enter in first.

I walked over to the table and Grace walked towards Hazel, splitting down different aisles.

I sat down, pulling out Indy's chair for her.

There was a wrenching silence.

..

"Look, Angee, we don't have to be here for you, you know that right?" I said.

"We came to clear some things up." I continued.

Indy looked at me, and gave me a nod of conformation.

I took hold of her hands. Ang looked down at them vaguely, non-amused, lifeless even.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Don't ask me what's wrong."

I let go, "You know what? Fine. I knew this would waste my time. - You tried to kill her and she's still here, facing you. Have some fucking sanity, Angelica."

"Sanity? I haven't had sanity for years, Jacob."

I squinted my eyes in disgust, "You know, I actually did love you. But, I loved you too fast. I didn't know you had this sick, sinister side. Then I discovered it, and now. I know this is where you and her both belong."

She didn't reply.

"Angelica, we're still technically together. But, not anymore. I don't wanna take any claims on you, I don't want you, I don't need you. I never ever, ever want to see you again."

She scuffed in laughter.

"Is there something funny?"

"Yeah, very." She replied.
"Do share." India butted in.

"In 8 years and a couple'a months, I'll be free."

"-and in 8 years, we might not be in Florida anymore, or New York. We can start again, Angee." Indy continued.

"I don't care? In 8 years, I will be out there, looking for you. And when I do find you, please believe me. I will kill you with or without the help of that pussy over there."

"You're sick." India said sternly.

"And, so are you."

"Angee, I have killed my fair share of people who deserve it. I'm not afraid to make you one more."

"And I'm not afraid to make you my first."

There was silence.

"I'm gonna leave you on this. Angee, me and India, we're not together, yet. But- we will be. I've moved on from you and I'm more than fucking thankful."

Her eyes were widened so much it was actually disturbing. I couldn't bring myself to look at her anymore.

"See you never, Angelica." India said, standing up, smiling.

I stood up with her.

India leaned on the table, right by her face. "If I ever see you, I will kill you." She threatened.

Angee stood up, face vaguer then ever. She turned around slowly and walked back towards the cells, she never even looked back.

India P O V:

I walked out with Jake and sat next to him on the waiting chairs outside.

"Well that was, something." I said.

"It was.." He replied, leaning his head into his palms.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"Y-yeah, I just can't believe I let someone like that so close."

I shrugged, "she's gone now, baby." I said.

"Yeah, but- sh- she could have killed you, Indy. Where the fuck would I be without you?"

I bit the pit of my lip, and grasped his free hand.

"I'm here now, that's all that matters."