It's only you.

Jacob P O V:

"How'd you find out where I live?" I said. "We have our ways." Latoya grinned as she slid past me. "At the party Jacob, when you gave me your number and we started texting, you gave me your address." She chuckled innocently, nudging my arm gently.

I shut the door behind them and leaned against it. As I turned around, India was stood there, face to face with the girls.

I could tell she wanted to go off.
"You live with her?" Angee asked.

I nodded, running my fingers through my hair.

My heart pounded and my cheeks ran numb. "You must be India?" Latoya asked lowly.

"Can I talk to you for a sec, Jake?" She asked, quickly nodding her head towards the hallway. "Alright." I replied, heading out behind her.

She started walking up the stairs.."Where's your room?" She whispered in a slightly seductive tone. "Uh.." I begun. I continued following behind her up with a smile on my face as she peered around for my room.

She obviously had other plans.

I led her to my room.

She pushed me onto the bed, straddling me without hesitation.

I went in to kiss her while she rocked her hips ontop of me. I groaned into the kiss, feeling her lips smile on mine.

"I needed this, Jacob." She grinned, pulling away from our kiss.

"Believe me, I did too." I replied, holding her ass firmly.

I needed this to release that fucking dream.

I slowly raised my hands up her body, over her boobs, up her arms leading to her hands.

She intertwined our fingers, "Jacob?" She called.

I raised my eyebrows indicating I was alert.

"I..-I think I'm in love with you."

My heart felt like it fell to the floor, "I..I love..you too." I stuttered, heart rate increasing by the second.

Her eyes shone, that hazel brown matching her beautiful chocolate skin. "You're beautiful, Ange."

She smiled, "Thank you."

She laid down on my chest, "Can I stay here with you, tonight?"

Shit.

"Yeah, uh sure." I hesitated.

Jason P O V:

I left India's a while ago now. I stayed to eat, thats about it.

Jayla giggled as I tickled her tummy. "Stop it, daddy." She laughed. I hugged her tightly as she caught her breath in my arms. Gabbie came into the room and sat on my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and held Jay between us.

I miss India, man.

This is bad.

Gabbie sat Jayla down in front of her as she started on her hair.

"Twinkle twinkle..-" She sang. I leaned on Gabb's back. "You going out tonight anymore?" She asked.

"I don't think so. I mean if my Ma calls, I gotta go. But, I don't know." I said. "Why you always go running after your mama, Jason?" She scolded.

"What the fuck you complaining for? My mama is important to me, Gabbs. You should know that."

"I should know that?" She re asked.