No way: Part two.

India P O V:

It was around 5:30 now.

"Should we go?" I asked.

"Yeah-.." Grace replied.

We all got up, grabbing our belongings.

I hopped in the front. Jake, Hazel, Angee and Grace all clambered into the back. Angee was on Jake's lap so there was enough space.

My phone rang loudly.

"Hello?"

"Hi, India." A familiar voice said lowly.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's your mother. I thought I should give you a call.. you're not in the state anymore and I feel like it's been a long time since I've seen my daughters face, or even heard her voice." She said,

"What's making you go like this? Normally you wouldn't give a fuck about my whereabouts, now suddenly you care? When I'm not in the state?"

"India I can understand you may feel upset but I just want to-.. "

I hung up and slammed my phone down.

I held in my tears with all my strength and looked out the window to try and forget about it.

"Awkward." Hazel giggled quietly with Angelica.

That triggered something off in me.

I turned around and grabbed her hair, "Awkward huh?" I screamed, slamming her face onto the middle bit of the passenger seats, I don't know what it's called.

Everyone was screaming and yelling, Jason swerved the car.

"INDIA?" Jake yelled.

Out of everyone, he was all I heard.

I looked at him and let her go.

I turned back around and sat silently.

Through the whole car journey back, all you could hear was Hazel's silent sobs and Angelica's constant consoling.

We finally arrived home and I got out first, slamming the car door shut.

I paced into the house and straight up into our room "India, is everything okay?" Gloria asked, knocking the door. "Please, leave me alone."

I leaned against the door and bawled loudly.

"India, let me in." Jason begged. "NO." I screamed.

"India, come on." He begged.

I stood up and opened the door.

"I said, no-.. "

Before I could reply he kissed me silent, placing his hands around my body.

I just fell for him.

"I love you." He said onto my lips. "Don't cry.." He consoled, wiping my tears with his thumb.

"I don't usually cry you know." I croaked, laughing a little. "It's natural."

"I'm sorry about the car thing, but she set me off." I said, leaning my head onto his chest.

He stroked my hair, "It's fine. I woulda' done the same thing." He laughed quietly.

"Come on, let's go downstairs." He said, holding my hands.

I was hesitant, but I got myself together. I wasn't hesitant because I was scared of Hazel. I was hesitant because I felt like if I see her I'll probably rip her head off her shoulders.