Fuck me like you hate me.

Rated R, I guess?

India P O V:

I sat down and looked at my phone.

Jason: 5 minutes away.

Me: My body is literally pumping 😩😩 I'm nervous.

Jase: don't be, I'll treat you right baby, don't worry 😍.

A couple moments later, the door knocked.

I opened it and grinned widely. "Hey, baby." I said, hugging him as he stepped.

"Hey, beautiful." He said, shutting the door with his foot. He softly pinned me against the wall and kissed my neck repeatedly, causing me to bite my lip.

I grabbed his shoulders and held onto them tightly.

"You wanna go upstairs?"

"Mm hm." I replied, starting to walk up.

As he walked behind I felt him grab my ass. "All that ass.. damn." He mumbled, squeezing it with both hands.

We got to my room.

Music playing, lights low, room clean.

I done this all once them two left me alone.

"You made a lot of effort didn't you, baby." He chuckled, sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, I want this to be special, not just for me, but for you too." I said, fixing my dress in the mirror.

He nodded slowly, looking around with an amused smile.

"Come sit on, daddy."

"Daddy? I like." I smiled seductively.

I walked over to him and crawled on, lifting my dress a little because it was a tight fit.

He bit his lip as I straddled him. "Your hair?" he said, before kissing my shoulders.

"Y-yeah.." I panted. "It's straight?" He said in amusement. "Yeah, ba-.." He continued to my lips.

Our lips were locked.

I felt his tongue try and make its way into my mouth.
I noticed and stuck mine in, grabbing his neck.

"I love you." He panted, running his hands up and down my hips and thighs.

"I love you too." I said, as we pulled away from the kiss.

He flipped me over onto my back, my legs separated with him in between.

"I wanna make you feel good for your first time, Indy."

I nodded innocently and held his neck, playing with his curly hairs.

His hand crawled up my thigh, "I wanna see your expressions." He laughed. "That's embarrassing. I don't know what faces I'll pull?" I shrieked, feeling myself blush.

"I wanna see how good it feels."

"You're so.."

His fingers ran up and down my "lips".

My mouth gauged open instantly, "I'm so what, baby?" He smiled, stroking me slowly.

I couldn't stop moving my legs, they were shaking, my body was tingling all over.

No one's ever touched me like this. It was still something so new.

"Shit, baby, your wet as fuck."

"Don't tell me that." I laughed breathlessly in embarrassment.

He stopped and took his hands out off my panties.