Bail.

India P O V:

I waddled out of the doors towards the car. Jake and Grace hopped in. "I'll go with Jason, you guys stay in here." Gloria said, shutting the door.

"See ya there." She added.

We started to head off and start our drive. I can't wait to show these fuckers the truth, to let them know who the real sicko is here.

When they do they'll look like shit, bigger shit then what they already are. The smile I'll have smacked on these lips, unbelievable.

"Are you nervous?" Jake asked, touching my hand.

"Nah, no way. I know who did what and what goes where, I'm all set to wax these fuckers clean off the table." I said, pushing my hair back.

"I bet you can't wait to prove them wrong."

"Believe me, I can't."

We got to the police station. "India Collins, back from bail." I said at the reception. The woman nodded, "Ms Collins, this way please."

I followed her as fast as I could.

I gradually arrived to a room, with a long table, some people and all kinds of papers in front of them.

"India, welcome back." The guy said.

"Hi."

The door clicked open and everyone came in and sat behind me. I glimpsed at Jake and then back to the man. He pressed record on the recorder and cleared his throat.

"India, you're back here for the conclusion of whether you go to YJ or not. If the conclusion is being sent down the approximate time spent in there will be 14 months."

"14 months? That's a year and 2 months, for something I didn't do?"

"India, please. Let me explain more. These people sat next to me are 4 governors here to ask questions and dig into the case a little more."

I pouted, because to be honest I couldn't care less.

"Good afternoon India, I'm Janet Linkchester, child support governor. I'd like to begin with just a few simple questions. Some you may have already been asked, some you haven't."

I nodded.

She looked at her laptop, "So, it says here, the account was made sometime in June?"

"Yeah." I replied. "and it was submitted under your birth name and birthday. November 17th, -India collins."

"Correct."

"Right, what made you feel the urge to make an account? "

"Nothing, because I didn't make one."

"Then who did?" She asked. "Would you believe me if I told you?"

"Are you implying you know who it is?"

"Of course, what the hell would I say that for." I said, becoming aggravated. "Calm." The man said.

"India, may I ask what happened?" He continued, pointing to my crutches.

"I was attacked last night with a knife by two people." I said bluntly. "An-"

"Can I just say something?"

"Yes, India."

"You see, when you first interviewed me. I told you about my relationships with people. Did I, or did I not bring up my bestfriend's girlfriend, Angelica?"

"You did." He continued, looking at his papers.

"Right, right. Jacob and and Angelica started dating around late April early June. Now as a girl, Angelica saw me as a threat to her and Jacob's relationship. I could tell from the start she hated me and I wasn't afraid to show my disliking of her either. One night, my phone buzzed. All these messages started coming through when I was with Jacob."