Florida.

1 week later.

Jacob P O V:

We arrived to Florida smoothly.

It was around 2pm now.

"So where we heading?" India asked, hyped as ever. "To your uncles." Ronny said, hailing a taxi our way.

He threw in our cases, struggling with my three. I had no sympathy, he's a big man.

We hopped in and went on our drive. Of course, jet-lag slapped me like a bitch and I drifted off.

..

I opened my eyes. India next to me and her uncle nowhere to be seen.

We had somehow ended up in one of those special cars with the black soundproof glass, so the passengers could get a little privacy.

She pulled my face to hers, her soft lips encountering mine. Straight away Harvard was ready, pumping beneath my jeans.

Something about her just sends me insane.

I felt her smile while our lips were locked, her hand gliding down my chest towards my jeans button.

It slid under my jeans. She grabbed me suddenly over my boxers causing me to stiffen up.

My lips trembled as our lips stayed fused. Her hand slid into my boxers gradually, causing me to gulp unevenly.

..

I rubbed my eyes open, burning by the broad daylight amongst us.

I saw her leaning on her uncle, bickering in conversation.

I looked down at my jeans noticing Harvard was visible and ready, no doubt about it.

She sat up and looked over to me. "Jake, we're near..ly..there.." She staggered, her eyes drifting to the huge bulge in my jeans.

I covered up with my arms. "Oh- c-cool." I stuttered.

-I've seriously gotta quit these damn dreams.

Why do I have to like her bad ass?

India P O V:

He's probably fantasising about Ruby. She's Rachel's potential other half, their real close.

He used to..-I think he still does- have this huge crush on her.

Then again? -he did once tell me he was 'falling' for someone new, so maybe not then.

I've never really developed any feelings for Jake. But, Chresanto?

Lord, he is sent from the above..

His eyes, his hair, his smile, his laugh, his body.

Just him, he's everything I adore, want and desire.

You know what I just melt over?

Them teeth, have you seen them? I just want him to bite me.

--

We gradually arrived to my uncles apparent destination.

It was a shop?

We walked in dragging our things in with us.

How the fuck do we stay in a here? This can not be true, it's a fucking shop.

A tall black guy stood behind the counter, "How can I help you?" He asked, leafing off a greeting smile.