Old school love.

Jacob P O V:

"So what, she's going to a party with a guy she barely knows?" Latoya asked, sitting up from her previous position.

"Kind of, yeah. It's like she's in love with him." I sighed. "Jealous?" Latoya laughed.

Yes.

"No, course not. She's like a sister. I just don't want her hurt, you know?" I exlained, feeling Angee stare at me.

I could feel it burning through me. "How long are you over here for again, Jake?" Angee asked.

"I don't know anymore."

India P O V:

I sat back in Jase's arms, swaying my head to the beat. I can't truly remember how many drinks I've had, but I f-feel good.

How many drinks will it take you to be with me..

"You wanna go upstairs?" I felt Jason whisper onto my ear. I bit my lip, looking back at him.

"Sure." I slurred slightly.

I stood up, as he went in front and led the way, through the packed house and up the stairs.

We got to a door, stepping in we came across a couple already fucking each others brains out.

"Let's find another." He laughed, shutting the it. We walked to another room and saw an empty, clean bed.

We rushed in, shutting and locking the door behind. He laid down as I clambered on top off him.

Laying my palms onto his chest. He pulled me down, our lips crashing and our tongues meeting quickly.

His hands travelled to the bottom of my dress, pulling it up and revealing my ass.

His hands squeezed me, causing me to smile and chuckle in the kiss. I gripped his face, running my hands through his curls at the top of his head.

"-wait, Indy are you even ready for this?" He asked, with ragged breaths.

Am I ready?

India, what the fuck are you doing? "I don't think I am.." I said, raising to straighten my back.

"It's okay baby, I'm not rushing you into it. Whenever you're ready." He said with ease.

I smiled a little and laid onto his chest. "I don't want it to happen like this, drunk and in your friends room. I'm still young and dumb." I laughed. He kissed my forehead, "you and me both."

I chuckled, "Not you so much, you're 19, nearly 20."

"19 or not, still young enough and dumb enough." He said lowly, tightening his arms around me.

There was a sweet silence, enough to just think about how much you really love the person your with.

"Jason." I called.

"Mm.."

"I think I've fallen for your bitch ass."

"Oh, you have?" He said, raising us up from the position and sitting me on his lap. "Y-yeah.." I stuttered.

"India, I've already fallen." He cooed, running his hand across my cheek.

"I love you."
He said, his smile attracting my eyes.

"I- I love you too."
I said back, smiling a little.

I opened up to him, quicker than I ever would to Chresanto.

India, what are you getting yourself into? I hopped off his lap and leaned onto his shoulder.

"India, I haven't known you very long, but I feel like I've known you forever." He said, holding my hands.

I held back tightly.

Am I too drunk to accept that I'm in love?

Or am I actually in love?

I need bed.

"Oh Jason, me too. Should we go home?" I asked, standing up as I readjusted my dress, "yeah, come on."

He unlocked and opened up the door. As we stammered through the filled tight spaces, we made it out the door.

We walked down the road to the car.