The great tease.

Jacob P O V:

"Uh, faster." She moaned, squirming her legs around. I rose my fingers up and down inside her soaking kitty.

Her moaning, causing me to tingle everywhere.

Her door handle clicked repeatedly. I sat up, quickly hiding my hand under my shirt.

She shot up too, pulling up her shorts.

"Angee, baby-" A girl yelled, dropping her bag. She stumbled in, hugging her. "Hey chick." Angee replied.

"Who's your friend?" She giggled, nudging her arm. "I'm Jacob."

"I'm hazel."

She prejected her arm for a hand shake.

I gulped, leaving my hand where it was. I don't wanna come off rude for rejecting her gesture.

I nodded in greet and smiled nervously.

She furrowed her eyebrows, lowering her hand.

Okay so if you're wondering, me and Angee was making out and it got a little intense and knowing me, I started getting a little heated, but it wasn't only me, she did too.

I couldn't help myself, it was the only thing I could think of to release and she was begging for it, in what she's wearing, you'd be a fool to reject.

That sounded much more respectful in my head.

She was really turning me on, so it ended up how it did.

We didn't fuck, so that's cool, right?

As I focused back to where I was, two more girls stumbled up. They had dropped their bags too and gotten into a hug.

"Jake, this is Piper and Latoya." She grinned. They waved innocently, smiling with their pretty perfect teeth and cute eyes.

India P O V:

It was around 7. Jacob's ignoring my calls and texts, but I don't blame him.

Plus, Gloria is frustrated because training was at 4:30, so he's in just as much trouble as me begging to miss a session.

I've been wondering what he could be up to with that girl- Angee, I think her name is. Well it's forgotten now and I don't care.

I flipped out my phone and rang Jason.

"Hello?" He mumbled.

"Hey, Jase, you ready?" I asked, sitting on the step.

"-ye-yeah, I'm on my way." He replied, sounding rather agitated.

I frowned curiously, "Alright, see you soon." I said, hanging up.

--

The door knocked quietly. I rushed to get it, quickly fixing my hair and make up in the mirror.

It was him, he looked so effortlessly perfect. "Hey beautiful." He grinned, taking my hand. I stepped out with him, "-ready?" He smirked.

I nodded, with a nervous smirk.

Jake P O V:

Angee's friends are actually okay. Open minded, humorous people. Thankfully, I managed to clean myself up in the bathroom quick enough before we was all chilled.

"So Jake, where do you live?" Piper asked, doing up her hair in the mirror.

"I'm officially from New York, but I travel a lot, so I'm only visiting Florida." I explained.