Bang.

India P O V:

Finally he decides to come home.

I cocked my gun and held it to my chest, sweat trickling my face from the tension. Jake was doing his own thing and so was I. We're still a little on the edge from earlier, maybe we can talk later.

I could hear footsteps coming my way.

"Gotcha." I whispered to myself, letting off a shot, blood seeping through his vest.

He fell to the floor.

First kill, always the best feeling.

I turned around, ready to disappear. But, another grabbed me. I slipped out of his lock, twisting his arm. Boom, right in the back. His blood splattering onto my face.

These guys have top of the range bullet proof vests on, it's just red paint pouring from them.

"India, my ammo, come cover me." He begged. I huffed and followed him to his spot.

"God Jacob, you ran out faster then me."

"Oh, really?" He grabbed my gun and shot the air numerous times, until there was no ammo.

With no care, he flinged my gun back my way.

"All out." He smiled.

"Yup, real smart, Jacob. Because now I can't cover you, you fucking dumbass." I scolded, picking up the gun and hitting his head.

"Oh, yeah." He said, rubbing his head. My eyes flicked to the ammo crate but it was right in open space, I would be too exposed.

"Distract them." I hissed.

He ran into the centre, letting himself be the target, covering in the most obvious places.

Shots were let off, I quickly ran to the crate, grabbing my ammo and spares for him. "Come on." I whispered loudly enough for him to hear.

He scurried back as we both reloaded. "Behind you." We both panicked. I let off a lethal blow just in time past his shoulder, as he returned the favour. "Thanks." We both spoke.

I leaned on a cover and sat back. My mind open and free, Jay suddenly appeared, right there and then, having no idea why.

I can just picture that smile, adorable eyes and irresistible lips. I can imagine him holding me and telling me he lov-..

"India, are you paying any attention?" Jake asked, panting heavily. I nodded frantically. "An enemy was right in front of you, stop daydreaming." He lectured.

Our war gradually ended. Gloria caught me but Jake survived. I sat back on the bed, turning up the speakers.

Jake walked in, "Hug." I pouted.

He hugged me tightly.

Man did it feel great to feel his arms around me.

"I missed you, asshole, too busy with Angee and her minions now?" I mocked.

He didn't reply.

"Sorry. I can tell she means a lot to you, you haven't liked a girl like this since Ruby." I apologised.

No reply.

Well, this is awkward.

"Forget it now, India. It's okay." He said, breaking out of his gut wrenching silence.

"Alright, well-.."

But, his phone buzzed abruptly.

"Angelica, hey." He smiled standing up, giving me that 1 sec gesture and left. Why does he just have to just replace me like that?