Frustration.

THANK YOU FOR THE 9K READS, I LOVE YOU GUYS 💞.

Hazel P O V:

I sat up and hit my head. Fuck, wh-where am I? I felt with my hands, ..metal bars? Then I felt my mouth ..tape?

I pushed all the clothes and ripped off the tape. I crawled out from under the bed and grabbed my head.

"Oww, fuck." I groaned. I looked around and realised I was in Angee's room.

I stood up and walked over to her desk.

I'm taking this.

I need to prove Angelica is sick. She needs help, so much help.

I grabbed her diary and the portrait with it and shoved it in. I clenched it to my chest, with one of my hands still on head.

I quickly rushed out and paced down the stairs.

I opened the door and slammed it shut, beginning to walk home quickly.

I kept looking over my shoulder just in case.

-

Once I got home, I ran into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack, shoving it onto the back of my head. "Hazel, where was you? What happened?" My mom asked.

"Nothing, nothing." I said. "Let me see, please."

"No, it's fine, I promise, I just fell onto Angee's bed and I hit my head on the head thingy." I lied.

"Oh, okay. Hazel, you need to be more careful." She said.

"Yeah, mom." I said, starting to pace up to my room. I had an attic room so it was hidden and high up in the house.

I love it.

I threw the diary on the bed and sat down, getting comfortable.

"Haze, me and your father are going out for dinner. No boys please."

"Yeah, no boys Hazel, I'm serious." My Dad added. I laughed hysterically, "No boys, got it."

"Hazel, stop laughing we're serious." She shouted up. "Yes, mommy."

"I'll just have girls over." I laughed to myself.

"Good girl." She yelled back.

Back to the diary.

I opened it to the first page.

'My therapist gave me a diary. She said it will help with all my inside feelings. It has thousands of pages, I'll never complete it. 14 year olds don't need friggin' diaries. But I guess it would help.'

14? Angee's had this this thing for nearly 4 years.

I flicked a few pages, 'I feel so alone sometimes. Like, I have no friends. The girls at school are horrible, why do I try?'

I flicked until the dates came up to late 2012 time.

One page caught me, 'I got diagnosed with depression today. I have special pills, they're very fucking lovely.'

The next year, it was 'I have, bipolar.' And that was it?

She stopped writing for months, then 2014 came and her diary changed.

Blood splats, tears, groggy and crumpled pages.

She says she bites her lip too hard sometimes or she cries on the pages and doesn't even remember starting.

What?

She cuts her thighs and, bites her mom's fingers literally raw. She's even burned Olivia for calling her..