Table for.. 3?

India P O V:

LT came stumbling into the kitchen.
"I guess Jerry told you our news then." She said, stroking her tummy.

"He did, he did- You excited?" I asked.

"Yeah. I've always wanted a baby. Especially with my Jerr-bear." She grinned, rubbing his chest as she hugged him.

"Ew, Jerr-bear?" Gloria said as she butted into the kitchen.

"That's her Jerr-bear." Ron teased. Jerry glared at him, you could tell he was just like "fuck you."

The door knocked. Jake went for it quickly.
"I want it to be a girl." I said, kicking my feet childishly.

"No, If anything I want a boy." Jerry butted in.

"I want another India." Ron said.
"Same." Gloria agreed, putting her mug in the sink.

I saw Jake go upstairs with Grace. At that moment, I jumped down and stumbled to the stairs, limping up.

As I entered, I noticed her eyes were red and puffy. "Oh, come here." I said, hugging her.

She sobbed in my arms hysterically.
"Let it out, baby." I said, stroking her hair.

Jake sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"I had to do it, I had to. I can't be with someone like that." She sobbed.

"I know, I know. We all go through break-ups, Gracie but, we can always get over them after a while." I replied.

She sat up and wiped her eyes messily.

Her eye make up was smudged to one side.

I walked to the bathroom, grabbing her some wet tissue.

"Your ..make-up." I chuckled, handing it to her and sitting down again.

"Thanks." She snickered, all bunged up and low.

"Piper, Latoya and Angee were all there when I was walking out. Ang, she- she wouldn't stop starring at me."

"Angelica showed up?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, she was all covered up. Her nose was all bandaged and shit."

"Damn." I said.

"When are you gonna dump her?" I asked, breaking the short silence.

He looked over at me, "soon."

The next day.

I woke up with Grace sprawled out across the bottom of the bed and Jacob next to me.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, tiredly I felt for my phone on the table.

Jason: Good morning baby 💍

Me: goodmorning 😘, we're going to dinner tonight with my mom.

Jase: your mom? Oh, nice.

Me: yeah, so try get here for 5 baby 😘.

Jase: see you at 5 then babygirl.

I put it down and slid out of bed, stumbling downstairs. "Hey baby, want breakfast?" Gloria asked.

"Ye-" I begun, but a deeper voice inturrupted.
"Yeah, baby." It said.

I looked over to where it was bellowing from, "oh- hey, India." The man smiled.

"Hi." I said bluntly. He was shirtless and only in his boxers, like he owned the place.

"Indy, you remember Rodrigo, right?" She grinned smugly. "How can I forget." I replied bluntly again, pouring myself a drink. "So is your dinner date still on?" She asked, frying something up.