Meet Gloria.

India P O V:

It was around 5am now, we was still at this party, and to be quiet honest? I'm not that drunk, just a little tipsy.

Me and Jake haven't spoke that much, he's just stuck with that girl. Since when did they become best friends?

Ugh.

''Are we leaving now?'' Jake asked, slouching next to me.

I nodded, on the urge to puke.

Hold it in India.

I looked out of the window.

Damn, it's getting light out.

Jake held my hand and dragged me up. I stumbled over people and red cups, slamming into walls and doors.

--

We gradually got back 'home' I'll call it.

My uncle must have still been sleeping.

''Carry me upstairs?'' I groaned, falling up the first step. ''No, go Indy.'' He giggled quietly, pushing me up.

We reached our room. I jumped onto the bed, feeling myself doze off instantly.

Jake P O V:

''India you suck at handling your drink.'' I chuckled, laying down.

..

''Inida..I- I mean India..'' I called.

I looked over at her.

She was slouched half way off the bed, snoring loudly. I sighed and picked her up, bridal style, slipping her into the bed and tucking her in. ''Sleep tight, beautiful.'' I cooed, kissing her head.

--

I woke up, sitting up and streching.

I must have dozed off after tucking India in.

I sat up as the smell of pancakes and other tasty things fulfilled my nose. I heard Jerome and someone else murmuring from downstairs, which also intrigued me.

Recapping last night, I'm still jealous on India's kiss with that jerk. She's never even met him before, how does she move so fast?

God dammit.

I got up and opened the door, heading down the stairs. ''Jerome, wheres India?'' A voice shouted.

Mm, who's that?

''She's sleeping.'' He shouted from the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen.

Oh damn..

She was just below average height, pale skin, straight jet black hair. She reminded me of a vampire, but I can't quiet understand why myself.

Maybe it's due to her pale skin.

Is that Jerome's girlfriend? Damn, no wonder he's hitting that.

She turned around sharply, her eyes darting through me. I jerked my head back, deterred from her glare.

How'd she know I was here?

Her eyes sparkled a hazel honey and her lips an astonishing velvet red. She had a beauty spot just above her lip and her eyes were patched with that girly make up.

''Hi.'' I greeted, sitting at the table. ''You are?'' She asked, un doing her apron.

My jaw dropped at her thickness.