Hiddn Feelings.

Filler.

India P O V:

I sat on the sofa, phone to my ear.

"The sentence is in immediate effect, India."

"Thank you, I can't even explain..- I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore."

"Happy to help. If you ever need us again, please just come down."

"Thanks, I will."

I hung up and smiled across to Jake.

"Their gone." I smiled, jumping over to him.

"I know, I know.." He grinned, pinning me to his chest in a warm hug.

"You happy?"
"Of course, I'm happy, I'm free."

He held my waist as I straddled him. I glared at him for a moment with a smile from ear to ear, "I love you, thank you for being there for me, through all this." I said, twisting one of his curls around my finger.

He pulled me in closely, immediately his lips pressed against mine.

"Jake-?'' I mumbled, pulling away.

Jacob P O V:

''India, I can not contain this anymore. I literally can't. I love you more than this little best friend love we got. I love you like I wanna have you all to myself and be with you for the rest of my life. I've felt this way for so many years and have never had more guts to say it than now. I love you with everything I have. I can't let you go again to someone that doesn't deserve you. I lust for you, day and night, don't give them anymore chances. For years I've tried to brush it all off, but I can't. You just become more and more attractive in my eyes everyday. I can't even look at you that much while I say this cause', I'm just way too embarrassed, I -.. I just hope you understand.''

She was silent.

I messed up, right?

She grasped my face gently and motioned me towards her lips once again. She ran her fingers into my hair and pulled me in closer. I did the same, caressing the sides of her face and cheeks. ''I-i..I love you too. I really do, Jacob.''

''You do?'' I said, highly confused.

''Mm, I just didn't want anyone to know. Because.. I knew, they'd just think it was all a stupid little best friends fall in love scenario. So I tried to act as though..  I had nothing for you. I played a stupid game in my head, but now - with what you said? It's game over. I don't want us to hide from what we really want.''

''But, Jason.''

''Yeah, Jason. I did love him, but you'd always flicker through my mind, Jacob.''

My heart's beating so fast, I'm literally confessing to the love of my life how much I've always wanted her.

I didn't ever see this day coming so soon. Definitely not now.. but- I can't be anymore happier then I am right now to know she loves.. me too.

India, loves me too.

S-she.. she loves me.