1

"Apppaaa, noo appa please you can't. Appa please don't do this to me".

Y/n yelled at top of her lungs crying miserably, holding her appa's hand.

_____________________________________

Your POV

Let me tell you something about my perfectly imperfect life. So hello everyone myself shin y/n as you all know already. Even though I ain't someone great that you need to know but here you are.

I'll tell you about my past when I was 5 years old, nothing dramatic so chill. I myself don't remember anything as I was way to young, blame my great memory I don't mind.

But, my grandma told me that my appa and ma couldn't afford to look after both of their children's . So they decided they'll send me to my grandma so that she can look after me.

Honestly if they couldn't afford looking after me!who asked them to have another child? . But I ain't complaining as well, I don't have any memories with them except for those vacation where they came to meet me.

I've a sister as well, whose like a stranger for me. There's a lot of difference between me and her. She's skinny and you can say I ain't. She's god dam beautiful and pft I wish I was like her.

She's everything I just wish I could be. And I've heard from my ma that she's popular in her school for her dancing.

And let me be very honest with you, I'm not good at it as well. The last I danced was in my elementary I guess that's it.

She's good at studies and whenever I open my books, god knows when I fall asleep. I guess there's some drugs in those books. Not my fault!

She's good at sports as well and if I was good at it, I wouldn't be a potato for sure!

Blame my grandma for making really delicious food which I can't resist.

And the only thing I'm good at is eating and sleeping, overthinking, dreaming about scenarios which isn't gonna happen. That's it!

And a week ago I finished my 2nd pu and I'm planning to study at university because I don't have anything else to do.

I want to study here itself, I haven't visited my appa's place ever like they didn't ask me to go to their place nor did I want to.

Even though we are blood related but there's this awkward situation with them whenever I'm around the 3. So I prefer my grandma.

But, ladies and gentlemen here comes the heart breaking part.

My appa called me yesterday and told me that he wants me to come back to them, why?

Because now they can afford me.

And if you think I'm happy about this, absolutely no. It's horrific, imagining spending time with them it's not a good deal at all. Living under same roof nope bad idea.

I cried in the phone telling him, I won't come back but he was like

"It's been so many years y/n, come back to us and stay with your family"