💜60💜

Standing infront of my house again there was this same hesitation to be a part of my family. Last time I didn't knew what I was putting myself into, but right now I know that the people waiting inside for me aren't fond of me a tiny bit.

I won't lie, I really wished that my sister and my ma treasured me and shower me with all the love I was lacking for almost my life. But instead I got a lot of taunts and physical abuse.

The day my sister raised her hands on me was the day I got a clarity that no matter what I do , she won't be the sister I want her to be.

For almost part I thought it was my fault, maybe there was something wrong with me. But, as time passed she had problems with the way I breath as well.

It was same for my ma, I changed myself for her so that I could get a tiny amount of love but she didn't care at all.

And I stopped keeping upto their standards as well.

Right now the only people I care about is my granny and my appa. They are my only family and no one else.

I was standing there looking at my house picturing myself to be happy, but no! There wasn't any hope for that.

What are you thinking baby?

I was startled by my appa, I just shrugged and held my bag and walked inside my hell.

Walking inside my house I was greeted by my ma and unnie sitting in the living room. I didn't bother to look at them, and thats when my spoke..

Ma:Hope you worked hard on your behavior yn

She shouldn't blame me if I talk back to her . Yet, I stayed quiet.

" I'll be in my room appa"

I spoke and he nodded.

Ma: I'm speaking to you yn, answer me.

I took my luggage from my appa, and my ma screamed again.

Ma: can't you hear me speak yn, your behavior towards me is drifted so low.

I sighed

What do you want to know ..

I spoke looking at her who was glaring at me.

Ma: Is that how you speak ? You were sent back to your granny so that you could improve your character

I furrowed my eyebrow

My character?

I questioned her ,

Unnie: yes yours , you weren't sent there for a picnic yn. Appa couldn't bear with you coming home late doing whatever shit and spoiling our reputation.

I chuckled and looked at my appa, so he thought I was doing something bad . Woow ! I got gem of a family.

Appa: Yeri, stop speaking nonsense. I was angry with her for being late and not informing me. I was scared that she would end up with any trouble and I trust her . I know she wouldn't do anything to spoil my reputation.