24

Running away from all the cold stares she ran into her safe place hiding herself. The way everyone were looking at her, like now they'll eat her alive was bugging her.

" Why did you do that jungboot  "

She cried her hands were trembling imagining the worst scenario, how would everyone make her suffer.

" it wasn't my fault "

She cried, but no matter now much tears she shed, it wasn't going to change anything. She was trembling and that's when she heard her friends call for her.

Haru quickly hugged and she could feel how yn was literally shaking from fear.

Haru: Shh no ones gonna hurt you

She spoke calmly, but yn wasn't even buying that thing. She remembered how everyone glared at her.

Yn:Unnie it wasn't my fault, that Jungkook he purposely made me trip. I.. I don't know

She cried hugging Haru tightly and sobbing continuously, Haru knew students weren't going to let this pass.

They would make yn suffer, she knew it but she couldn't allow yn to face anything.

Yn: Unnie I don't want to stay here please take me home.

She cried

Haru: Okay I'll get your bag, stay near the parking lot okay

Yn nodded while hiccuping, Haru rushed to get yn's belongings when yn walked to the parking lot.

And that's where hell began.

Standing near Haru's car , yn was lost. What was happening with her, why was this even happening.

But soon her heart beat stopped looking at a bunch of students walking to her with their eyes filled with anger.

Yn took some steps back, she was panicking looking at them.

"Oh so the bitch is hiding here huh"

Came a annoying voice and yn gulped at how they were all looking at her as if she did a crime.

Yn so badly wanted to run away, but couldn't as everyone had already surrounded her.

Yn: I said I'm sorry, I didn't do it intentionally

She spoke looking down in very low voice. But she heard them laugh at her.

"Oh don't worry bitch, we already know it"

One of the girls pushed her back and yn stumbled at her spot.

" You wanted attention isn't it, now you'll get plenty of it"

Again one of them mocked her, but yn yelled in pain when a girl pulled her hair roughly making yn scream out in pain.

Yn: Please I'm sorry, I didn't do anything