70

Yns pov

Two days , yes days for the start of madness. Yes a complete madness because I don't have any words to the things those 3 idiots have been doing in this university.

Because heck how wrong was I to assume they wouldn't cause any trouble, in a way yes they kept up to their words that they won't cause any trouble for me.

But my God the things they've doing is ridiculous, if I had to choose between the maknae line I met at the initial phase and present maknae line.

No doubt I would pick those initial past maknae line over the present.

You might be thinking what worse could've they done, isn't it.

You won't find any flaws in those super hot maknae line ,but lemme enlighten you friends.

So ,after a little intense talk with jimin. The very next day , they walked up to the college nothing unusual yea..all of their fan girls gawking over them . Again nothing unusual but when one of them held jimins hands to give him something, my God!

Jimin furiously yelled at her making everyone pause for a second, he pushed her aside making her flinch looking at his mad face.

It was a start my friends, just a start.

After like minute I guess , someone bumped into Taehyung and seriously the way Taehyung started punching the poor guy even though that guy was screaming that he was sorry until the time Taehyung pulled away.

That guy was panting heavily, pushing himself away from Taehyung at any cost. Looking at him I felt pity, it was just an accident.

Instead of saying anything in return, Taehyung once again kicked him and then walked away.

And in the classroom, I was actually afraid to sit beside jungkook because he had threatened me that he would do mean things and all 3 of them looked really pissed this morning.

So in any case I didn't want to be the victim of his wrath !

But we all have that one stupid girl in our class whose like being badass for no reason.

She walked up to me while teacher wasn't in, she grabbed my arm and told me to F word off.

I told her politely that I couldn't switch seats ,but she was like

"Bitch get away from my oppa, until the time teacher gets in "

She do had a point ,like why would I sit beside him untill teacher arrive. So I walked up to song, we both were casually speaking while I heard that same girl yell out and what I see is she was on the floor, and jungkook poured water on her and hissed in irritation.

Everyone for once gasped and second later everyone started laughing looking at her , and I sighed . She was responsible for that, no one asked her to get clingy with him.

And the list just gets worse and worse, in the cafeteria 3 of them grouped and threw a plate full of food of a girl who was minding her own business.

And the reason they gave was, she didn't respond to them while they spoke to her. And as a revenge , they threw her food away.