"Bring it on liberal college, yn isn't afraid of you. "

She internally smirked thinking of how brave she's !

But her little bravery didn't last long when a bunch of students pushed her aside forcefully yelling.

The fuck are you doing standing in the middle ?

Someone yelled without turning, and with that one by one pushed her aside making her know, surviving in this college, sorry hell. Isn't easy at all.

Picking up her self esteem again, clutching the strap of her bag pack, she finally stepped inside her new hell.

But looking at the chaos around, students standing in a group laughing, teasing basically having fun she regretted not having anyone besides her.

What if someone bully me?

She asked herself, but as she passed a group of students who didn't even acknowledge her presence she was somehow relaxed thinking.

I'm not even considered as a target as well.

She again smiled, while having mini celebration she took a look around the college and it was so beautiful. To the walls to the floors, gorgeous classroom, beautiful sitting areas.

This college looked like those (karan johar movie's) college from movies which she envied.

This college is so beautiful.

She commented and straight up went to the search for her classroom. She was actually a business student. Though she wasn't interested in that at all, her appa filled her admission form.

Not that she had to become a scientists or a engineer. She was actually planning to become a vampire.

But shucks they didn't had any course for that.

I wish there was a course to become a vampire.

Unconsciously she blurted that out loud and a girl walking past her, looked at her eyes widened.

Girl: What the fuck did you just say.

Yn quickly shut her mouth and nodded her head as nothing but that girl looked at yn for a brief moment studying her face and expression.

Girl: Are you a fresher?

Yn nodded again

Girl: Are you mute

She asked irritated by the silent treatment yn was giving her.

Yn: No no, I.. I can spe__speak!

Girl: It's called shuttering

She commented crossing her arms over her chest, and that's when yn looked at that girl properly.

She was indeed really beautiful, Golden and Black hair which was done half up and half down. Her greyish eyes which was actually the lense yet looked really beautiful on her clear white skin.