63

Haru's POV

Yn pulled me away from everyone and we were at our safe place . She slowly let go of me and turned to me. Both yn and song were confused what was happening.

Yn: Unnie ,

She whispered slowly tears piling up her doe eyes. She hiccupped and embraced me with a warm hug and I cried out .

Soon I felt another person engulfing me in a tight hug and it was song, both of my babies crying for me, was so overwhelming.

Song: What's between you and that fucker noona ?

He questioned containing his anger . And I gulped , both pulled back. I looked at Lee and he nodded his head for me to explain whatever shit I had to go through because of that freak.

I wiped my tears and sat on the ground, followed by the three of themselves. I breath out deeply , preparing myself to be strong to spit out the bitter past I had submerge in myself.

Once more consoling myself that's it okay, people sitting beside me are the people who genuinely care about me .

I..I was a fresher and a complete loner when I first entered this college. I didn't had anyone who I could talk to or to hang out with . As I'm a only child to my parents, neither did I had a siblings to be with .

A good amount of time passed while i was still being a complete loner and that was bugging me, even if I went back home no one would be there to greet me . My parent's were always busy with their life and I was left alone.

But , umm at that time I had crush on Hoseok . He was so Charming and full of life. He was one among the bangtan boys .Namjoon and Hoseok was at their final years whereas me, Taehyung and jimin were still freshers.

I umm I used to look at hoseok, his smile admiring how damn perfect he was and I was just praying to God that he would notice me.

And as God himself listened to me, once when I was in library he happened to be there and sat beside me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Flash backs ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I was sitting on my own reading a romantic novel of a lonely girl, this book caught my eyes because I feel it'd slightly related to my condition.

A soft smile playing on my face while I turn pages experiencing the romantic gesture the lead actors exchange. The giddy feeling while the male lead kissed the female lead making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

That book must be amazing, for you to smile like that,

I got startled while I heard a voice very close to me, when I turned around my breath hitched because it was my sunshine standing very close to me with his beautiful smile.