37

"So finally, the slut has started whoring around huh"

It took a minute for yn to understand the meaning of those words , she surely didn't know what was whoring around and all that stuff, yet she knew it was something mean .

She had already encountered way too much drama for today so she thought of ignoring her good for nothing sister and just walk from there .

There isn't any use in speaking to someone like her . .

Yeri: Oh running away like always huh

She again mocked stopping yn from moving, yn sighed she was already irritated to the peak and now if her sister try to poke her , she wasn't going to sit back and listen for sure .

Yn: I have nothing to speak to you , so if you excuse me

She kept her poker face,

Yeri: I must say you learned talking back

Yn shrugged

Yeri: Is it because of that haru

Yn just looked at her blankly

Yeri: Ofcourse it is , that's why you're wearing some fuck boys clothes having his marks on your body isn't it !

Yn wanted to chuckle so badly and tell her that , the fuck boy she's refering is her dream boy Park Jimin .

And he was the one who gave her whatever marks she was cursing about.

Yn mentally chuckled, yeri would faint if she knows whose clothes yn is wearing!

Yeri: Why aren't you saying anything

Yn: Because I don't want to

Yeri: Don't you've any clarification to give me

Yn: Clarification? About what ?

She tilted her head while yeri chuckled bitterly

Yeri: Trying to be naive huh

Yn: Infront of you , no ! Not at all

Yn scoffed !

Yeri: Oh if that's so, then tell me shin yn why are you coming home this late wearing a men's clothes having a goddam hickey .

She whisper yelled but yn kept quiet , she was trying so hard not to scream and tell her to get lost .

Yn smiled innocently

Yn: I think it's none of your business

Yn stared back at yeri