4

A week later

It was already two weeks being in the hell and I can say, I'm successful in hiding myself from everyone. Not that it was difficult, no one actually gave a damn about me.

But it was in my favour, 3 days back we had a group project. Where you need to be partnered with someone and complete the task. I'm sure you know that!

And I was really scared!

Like what if I get paired with jungkook!

My heart was beating like crazy, blame all the fan fiction I've read. It always like always have a nerd and a hottie paired together.

And HELLO I'm the nerd here and of course he's the hottie.

But

But

Guys it's my life, how come my ass would get paired with such a hottie.

And pft I ain't interested also!

Whatever guys..

And as teacher took his name everyone squealed. But all the chaos came to an end when he was paired with a BOY!

Come on, which college allows to be paired with a girl.

I sighed!

I was stressed out for nothing.

And I was paired with a girl named Joe.

And you won't believe what that girl did to me, I was actually excited to be paired with someone because it would lead us to be friends.

But pft, I walked to her and she straight up braked to my face.

Joe: Listen here nerd, I will select a topic, do the research everything and mail it to you. You'll type everything and just send it to me, I'll check it. I'll handle everything, just make sure to type everything. And no need to fucking speak to me.

Thats it!

I was dumbfounded by her speech. Am I that boring, why don't anyone wants to be friends with me.

I sighed, with a heavy heart I went to home. After a day she actually mailed me everything and I just had to type everything, which was hectic but I had no other choice.

After that I again mailed her and that was it. It was my "Group project".

We were graded B, which was okay for me . Only few had A!

Mr. Hottie was graded A as well. I'm sure he must've done nothing.

And also about Mr. Jerk and my unnie. We actually became friends. Mr. Jerk is still a jerk but I can still manage with him.

He even know about the safe place.

He was actually happy being there, I've seen him many times hanging out there far from the commotion.