46

Dragging her away from everyone, digging his nails on her arms making her hiss out in pain. Yet he didn't even stop, the moment he heard she has already kissed someone he completely lost it.

A unknown rage and anger engulf whole his body making it impossible to be calm in this situation,  she on the other hand was pulling her hands away from him .

But damn, he was deaf to her yells and pleadings.  Suddenly he pushed her to wall making her yell in pain because that was hard okay

Yn: That hurts

She yelled her eyes tearing up , but he wasn't going to buy anything almost hovering above her grabbing her face harshly he brought her face inches away from him.

She gulped at how pissed he looked,

Tae: WHO?

He demanded making her eyes widened, he was being incredibly harsh on her yet his mad face looked really hot. She scolded herself to think ridiculous things at this moment.

Yn: What, Who?

She tried pushing him away from her because she was pressed to him in a dangerous way, she tried wiggling from his grip.

But he pushed himself more to her, resting his legs between hers making her breath hitched!

He was completely in her personal space , making her shudder at their proximity.

His one hand around her waist, another one on her face,his leg between hers making her impossible to move a inch away from him.

Yn: Taehyung please move

She pleaded , yet he was very much pissed to even acknowledge her pleadings . Ignoring everything he was stuck on one damn point.

Tae: Who was that mf you kissed yn!

He pulled her face incredibly close to his, their nose touching his lips ghosting over hers. And she didn't know what to do unless crying.

Yn: I don't know

It was a truth yet Taehyung wasn't going to buy that. He chuckled darkly his thumb finger playing with her lower lips his gaze set on her lips .

She gulped looking at his gaze stuck on her lips.

Tae: You want me to buy your lies babygirl

His hands squeezed her waist making her moan, she tried pushing herself back from him but he didn't allow.

Tae: Who was it yn! I won't ask you again

He asked again, but this time his voice so deep that she had goosebumps.  She knew he won't listen to anything . But she had to make him listen to her.

Yn: Tae..please listen to me..

She shuttered, her eyes teary her body shaking from a unknown fear. He could feel how much she was shaking in his embrace. He held her more tightly!