15

She slowly held his hands and his heart started beating rapidly. Why was her simple touch so much overwhelming for him.

He turned around to look at her face, she had tears flowing down her chubby cheeks, nose red as ever making him have a to pinch her cheeks so freaking badly.

Her doe eyes fixed with his intimidated eyes, he didn't show her any emotions but she sniffed one last time before hugging him tightly murmuring.

Yn:I'm so sorry jimin, please I'm sorry

She continued her sorry session while leaving him completely off guard, he didn't knew this little fluffy ball was able to hug him.

She seemed so shy a while ago and look at her now hugging him tightly,

Yn: I didn't knew the whole thing I'm so dumb, I shouldn't have accused you.  I'm Sorry

She hiccuped, her ranting made his heart warm. He slowly started caressing her back calming down her crying session.

Jimin: Babygirl shh stop crying

She slowly pulled back sniffing and hiccuping making him smile at her.

Yn: You can scold me as much as you want, I'm really sorry I said so much awful things about you

Jimin: You misunderstood babygirl,can't blame you I've that sort of image.

Yn: But still I shouldn't have ranted at you without knowing anything, I should've listened to you.

She hung her head low, making him smile at how cute she looked at that moment. He slowly lifted her chin to look at her 

Jimin: I can't say I forgive you, as you said heartless men like me don't know to forgive

He teased her making her cry out again, he chuckled at how sensitive she was..

Yn: Your not! It's me I'm heartless for calling you that and I'm stupid, I'm dumb and every bad word

She looked straight into his eyes making him wonder, how she was naive but not dumb. There was this thick line she had between being completely dumb and naive.

She wasn't like those who wasn't vocal about their thoughts, she knew when to speak and when not to.

She wasn't afraid to make her thoughts clear, like who would dare to call him heartless on his face.

Yn: I'm really sorry

Her sorry session brought him back to reality

Jimin: It's okay kitten

He smirked making her look at him dumbfounded, she was somewhat happy that he wasn't upset.

But that nickname surely hit on her nerve. She attempted to glare at him making him lean closer to her.

Yn: I ain't a cat for God sake