82

Party seemed boring to the six men dressed up pretty well. They were here because it was sort of reunion with their "family " as well. Being rich came with its own backlash as well , they didn't get time to spend with their families often.

That's why, they had each other's back all the time. Maknae line were dependent on their hyungs for the love and warmth.

Not that their own parents abandoned them ,but like every other story they didn't had time for their children.

But still they were loved by the core from their family.

Jk: So now we've to pretend everything is okay between us isn't it.

Rm: Not that anything is wrong between our parents and us kook , you need to understand

Tae: Understand what ? That we are getting to meet them after a year like this . I'm sure they are gonna say ,they missed us even though we didn't get a single call from them.

Suga: You could've called them , don't make them the villans when you three are stubborn brats

Jimin: You always support them hyung , not our fault they all are careless to their own blood

Jhope: You don't get to speak in this jimin , your mom she's trying so hard to bond with you. Don't forget you've blocked her in your phone and your life as well

Jimin: Step mom

Jk: I agree with hobi hyung, jimin hyung is wrong, Mrs.Park is a sweet lady.

Tae: Leave it guys don't ruin his mood

Namjoon: Fine , stop it and behave with your parents you 3

He spoke sternly and the maknaes nod.

While meeting and trying to bond with their families, maknae line didn't notice the gaze of their babygirl.

And coming to the families of the maknae line they weren't the villans at all. It was just as suga said earlier, they were stubborn.

And also blame the eldest one of the bangtan, Kim Seokjin he spoiled his maknaes thoroughly whatever they wanted he made sure they would get it.

And apart from that he loved his maknaes dearly, all the hyungs did but Jin loved them blindly and that's why maknaes were very stubborn and they were the definition of brats .

Let's meet the family of Taehyung, his mom was very cheerful person She's the owner of clothing brand and also Co owner of furniture boutique.

She loves her son Taehyung very much , her clothing brand was opened on his 4th birthday and its very dear to her. And there's a large cut out of his photo on her clothing stores.