65

It's been a day of yn and her gang skipping the college yet again to comfort haru. Not that haru wasn't ready to face those monsters again, but her friends forced her to stay back and relax .

So after pampering her with utmost care, four of them got ready to the college and face whatever shit the so called BTS had to throw.

Walking holding each others hand, making some silly jokes so that they don't give it out that they were actually nervous. Having each other for now was enough for them.

And as bad luck was meant to be their best friend, Maknae line were walking looking directly at them , not the four of them but their babygirl.

Who just averted her gaze from the moment she looked at them. She was so furious at the 3 for spoiling her unnies name and mainly for using her emotions for a mere bet .

"Let's talk, babygirl "

Yeah! That's what the mochi of the group spoke looking at yn directly.

Song: She doesn't have anything to speak to any of you.

He spoke sternly grabbing yns hands with his .

Jk: For the last time, don't interfere between us .

He growled while pointing between himself and yn

Yn: There's nothing between us, so stop talking to me.

She spoke irritated and with a serious tone looking direct at the 3 of them.

Tae: Let's talk it out babygirl

Yn: Yn.. that's my name if you've forgotten and no I don't want to talk it out with you 3 .

She added,

Tae: Idk what you've listened from her yn , don't make assumptions just by listening to one side of the story

Yn: So you do believe there's a story between you and my unnie great I thought you would feed one of your lies again

Jimin: There isn't a lie between us yn, you know that.

Yn: No I don't, whatever happened may be all is one of your sick games again who knows

Jk: Dont doubt on us yn, there's no bet or what so ever when it's comes to you

He declared making yn and the rest to chuckle

Yn: You want me to believe you when I know what sort of guys you are. What do you take me as huh

Tae: What happened years back with haru is different and what's between us is different

Yn: Shut up, you played with my unnies feelings and you want me to be at good terms with monsters like you. Go to hell!