87

Location: Maknae line mansion

After leaving yn alone , Taehyung walked back to his mansion with frown on his handsome face. It wasn't easy for him to speak all those things, imagine telling your love to choose .

Sounds dreadful and for him to actually talk to her all that took him immense strength, but he knew even though how difficult it was to choose it was the only option.

Though 3 of them knew she had to choose at some point of time ,but to face it was another level of hell on earth.

Imagine having everything but the love of life is with someone else ,nope imagination sucks for sure.

He felt helpless, he wanted to cry his sorrow out . But somewhere he knew this was bound to happen.

When he heard that she kissed someone else, and that someone is his brothers . He lost it , he wanted to scream at her . He wanted to bury jungkook and jimin.

But at the end he knew ,it was her life she could do whatever she wanted. And also if jungkook and jimin also knew that yn had kissed Taehyung they would also lose their temper .

No matter how much you console yourself that it's okay , it wasn't. He couldn't even imagine yn kissing someone else then himself .

Jimin: Tae what's wrong, you look worn-out

Taehyung looked up to his soulmate and the bitter feeling looking at his soulmate was intense, he hated this feeling. And he hated that only he knew the truth.

Why did she had to tell him , why? Why had he has to go through this hell.

He ignored jimin and started to walk off , but jimin had enough. It had been few days that Taehyung was giving them cold shoulder.

Jimin: Tae stop right there and talk what's bothering you

He slightly raised his voice, Taehyung turned around to look at jimin who was looking at him sternly

Tae: Leave me alone ,will you.

Jimin: What's bothering you ,at least share it with me.

Tae: Nothing absolutely nothing just let me be..

He sighed

Jimin: No I ain't letting you go without a proper explanation for your behavior. You think I haven't noticed how dreadful you look, foods that you've been skipping what's the fucking matter huh

Tae: I told you jimin ,stay out of this I'm fine

Jimin: No you are not,have you looked at yourself you look like shit.

Taehyung knew the more he speaks the more he wants to scream out to everyone.

Jimin: Just don't be a fucking bitch and spill it out. What's the fucking problem