51

"Suga: So the bitch is doing her job huh"

His rude comment made yn to push jungkook away from her and quickly stand properly. She felt sick in her stomach to hear something so nasty from him.

Jk: Hyung , what the fuck!

He yelled irritated!

Suga: What? Did I say something wrong.

Jk: Yes, because we weren't doing anything.

Yn gulped looking down, she had goosebumps while she heard that dark chuckle making her nervous for some reason.

Suga: She was all over you and you guys weren't doing anything woow.

He remarked sarcastically, there was a minute of silence before vmin walked in.

Tae: What ? Why are you just standing there

He asked looking 3 of them.

Suga: Nothing, I just bragged in while she was seducing kook!

He exclaimed so casually making yn look at him in disbelief, she just looked at him who sat on the sofa having no sort of guilt.

Tae: Are you crazy hyung, yn she..no she can't do that.

Suga: Ask kook , she was all over him if it wasn't me you could find them fucking each other

A tear escaped yns eyes hearing that, maknae line were pissed at how nasty suga was speaking.

Jimin: Hyung that's enough, you must've confused

Suga: OH no no! She was on his lap ,kissing him and you are saying I'm confusing something

Jk: Hyung! I pulled her near me it wasn't her. And moreover, what we do doesn't concern you.

He yelled making suga to shot him a glare. Even though jungkook loved his hyung till death but this time he was pissed.

Suga: Hold your tongue kook.

Jk: I'll not hyung, your speaking rubbish about my girl and you want me to shut up.

Suga:Your girl!

He scoffed

Suga: what are you speaking huh, she was with Taehyung jimin and also that mf song and you're saying she's yours.

Tae: Hyung it's between us , and you can't question on her character without knowing anything about her.

Suga: I know everything

He declared.