74

For a second everything froze for jungkook, he had his Bambi eyes widen while he could still feel her cherry lips pressed into his .

She didn't pull back nor did he ,both stood there while their lips sealed together.

It took a minute for him to collect his thoughts, and while she was ready to pull back,

He grabbed her waist pulling her closer to himself making her gasp , he kissed her hungrily.

The moment he was waiting for throughout the time she was with him was coming true,

He held her neck firmly pulling her face closer to himself, his lips sucking her so much passionately making her moan .

He grabbed her both thighs ,lifting her up like she was slack of potatoe he made her wrap her legs around him , and she gasped .

But nothing seemed to bother the man who was lost in the moment, In the kiss .

He made her sit on the table , tilting her neck to get a better access to her lips, he bit her lips while his hands squeezed her waist making her gasp.

Taking that an opportunity he slid his tongue into her mouth and he dominated her, his tongue explored her mouth sucking her tongue and she was panting at this moment.

He pulled her closer to himself, his hands roaming all around her body, his lips sucking the life out of her and her heavy breathing.

While she was getting out of breath, she started hitting him , pushing him away from her.

And as he got the clue he pulled back half heartedly.

She was taking deeper breath, and he looked at her with pure lust in his eyes.

He slowly traced her swollen lips a satisfied smirk on his face , her lips looked deep red all thanks to him

Jk: You've no idea how much I wanted you

She opened her eyes looking at him , she didn't think twice before kissing him at that moment. But right now she didn't had any clue how was she going to explain herself to him.

She gulped while looking at him, his darkened gaze making her nervous for all the reasons..

His hands slowly started caressing her neck and he gripped it firmly making her gasp and pulled her face near to himself.

His another hand caressing her exposed thighs ,making her body heat up

Yn: Jung_kook

She breathed out his name, and he smirked....

Jk: Mmm go on...

He mumbled his lips hovering over hers, she visibly gulped pulling her face away from him. But he smirked yet keeping her in place ...

Yn: I....I.. we shouldn't ..

He pecked her lips sucking her lower lips so much passionately that she gripped his shoulder and took a deeper breath