21

Numb, that's what yn was feeling laying down on the floor, her heart tightened and it was getting hard for her to keep herself calm.

Her throat was aching to shout out loud and yell at everyone, to scream how she's feeling but not even a word came out of her mouth.

Tears weren't even stopping, and she laid there lifeless.

She recalled everything happened and chuckled bitterly thinking how stupid of her to think she could over power those monsters.

Why was this sudden stubbornness she had to tackle those monsters, why?

Why couldn't she just ask sorry and let their male ego get satisfied, if those simple words could slip out of her mouth without hesitation.

Her friends wouldn't have to suffer!

Thinking about her friends more tears filled her eyes, how her heart tightened looking at 3 of them suffer because of them.

She cursed herself, why did she became friends with them. Why? Why would she let her friends suffer because of her.

They didn't deserve it, song didn't had to go through it. Lee wouldn't be bruised and her unnie wouldn't be insulted in front of everyone..

She hiccuped thinking how they had to suffer, how they had to go through everything just because they were her friends.

It would be simple if she was left alone, she was like that through out her childhood.

Childrens back then always used to bully her stating, her parents disowned her.

They used to make fun about her, she was always left alone. She had to hear awful things about her appearance, about her parents and she endured that without speaking a word throughout her childhood.

It wasn't her fault not at all, her parents had their reason but yn suffered for nothing.

This wasn't the first time she was crying herself to sleep no, she was used to cry herself to sleep without her granny knowing.

Why?

Because she thought her granny would also be fed up by her, she didn't want to take her granny's love for granted.

She was the only person who loved her, showered her with love. And she didn't want to lose it.

And by that she was good at keeping all her worries to herself, that's the reason she wasn't exposed to so many things.

And that's the only reason why she wanted to be friends with those monsters, not her fault she always wanted friends.

That's why even though they were bad news she still wanted to friends with them.

But!

Her luck wasn't on her side, she had to witness everything, and she made up her mind that she won't speak to anyone after this.

It's better for her to be alone, at least because of her no one has to suffer.

Haru, Lee and song was very much important to her, they were like first real friends she had and letting them get hurt because of her nope she didn't want that.