41

Your pov

After 3 of them dropped me back, I was casually walking ahead having my ice cream.  I have been having this weird feeling that someone's watching me.

I've been having this thought for more then a week now , and I just get this anxiety drap over me . I started walking fast , trying my best not to freak out.

I breath out in relief looking at my house in view,  but before I could run to my place someone held my waist and I was about to scream when that person closed my mouth with his hands and I freaked out .

I was thrashing around anxiety took the best of me , but that person just stood behind me, holding me firmly his one hand around my waist and another one around my mouth keeping me shut .

'Calm down I won't hurt you'

That low graspy voice sent shivers down my spine,  I couldn't recognize the voice I haven't heard it before . I started thrashing around but as I was struggling he tightened his hold around me squeezing my stomach making me hiss out in pain.

'You are so soft, just like how I imagined '

I started crying out afraid of what was waiting for me , my legs were shivering and I was sweating so badly.  My breath hitched when something cold met my ears , I squirmed at that cold thing on my ear .

He slowly sucked my ear very slowly making me shudder out of fear , I was this close to pass out because of what that creepy guy was doing to me.

'WAIT FOR ME , I'LL BE BACK SOON'

My yell and screams were muffled,  and at this moment I didn't think anything,  I harshly bite his hands making him curse , I elbowed his stomach and pushed him back.

I didn't even turn around to look at that creepy guy , but I don't know why was I so curious about everything . My dumbass brain decided to take a look at that guy .

While running into my house I turned around panting,  all I could make out was guy dressed in all black outfits wearing a cap and mask as well .

I quickly rushed to my house,  not wanting to encounter any of his creepy gesture.

And is there any peace for me in this damn house not at all!

Ma: Have you seen the time yn ! Is it time for a girl to come back home .

She yelled at top of her lungs , she didn't even look at me who was hyperventilating.  No ! Was she blind huh

My tears were threatening to fall down .

I'm sorry

Was all that I could say.

Ma: Just a sorry,  really!

I couldn't even stand properly as I was shaking from what happen with me a few seconds ago. I looked at her devastated,  she was supposed to understand me . She's my mother why can't she figure out there's something wrong with me.