13

Yn: Ahh ghost

It took a minute for her to open her eyes and calm her racing heart. She blinked twice to look at the hot ghost glaring at her with his infamous smirk.

Yn: The hell jungkook, I got a heart attack

She yelled and suddenly she got nervous when he purposely held her waist firmly and started slowly inching his hands around.

She tried pushing him and his hands away but he completely leaned in, he was glued to her.

Jk: You shouldn't have cut my call babygirl

He breath heavily near her ear and yn swear to god that her legs were literally giving upon her.

She gulped when his lips brushed on her cheeks and slowly he sucked on her earlobe making her body completely freeze.

His soft licks started getting more passionate and all she did was to stand there still holding her breath.

She gasped when he bit her earlobe slightly and that's when she came back to reality.

She started pushing him again, but he pulled both her hands above her head, he stared at her eyes directly and yn was hypnotised by his mesmerizing gaze.

If he would look at her like this and ask her to jump off the cliff , she would probably do that.

He was leaning in and his gaze was set on her lips and even though she was dumb but not to that extent where she didn't know what he wanted.

And heck she wasn't going to kiss this incredibly handsome hot man.

Yn: Jungkook

She somehow managed to grab his attention and looking at her nervous face all he had to do was smirk.

Jk: Mm babygirl

His lips ghosted on hers making her turn her face away from him,

Yn: Stop

That's all she could say when he was all over her,

Jk: But I love this

He pushed himself more on her making their body collide with each other, her whole body started heating up with this unknown feeling.

She was freaking out without knowing how to react, unknowingly her eyes filled with tears.

She wasn't in this situation all her life, no one stepped into her personal space, no one held her like this.

Yn: Please move

She hiccuped, a tear rolled her eyes overwhelmed by the situation. And surprisingly the golden maknae did step back looking at her body literally shivering.

No girl ever reacted in such a way for his touch, he knew his ways. What a girl would like but looking at this dumb potato he was as well surprised.