53

Getting freshen up after drinking the hot soup prepared for her especially, yn and Taehyung waited untill the doctor once again check her up. It was Taehyung who was persistent about the check up.

After getting a green signal from the doctor that his babygirl was completely fine, Taehyung drive yn back to his mansion so that she could get her bag and mobile.

And most importantly, jungkook and jimin were literally blowing up his cell phone from the morning and it was low key irritating him.

So to be fair for everyone, Taehyung drove back to his mansion. Whereas yn was so nervous about going back to his place and meeting his hyung especially that pale hyung.

God knows what mean things he was about to blurt out. Taehyung was as well concerned about that but jimin informed that suga and jhope had left early for a meeting which the maknae line was very much glad about.

Taking her shivering hands with his, Taehyung walked inside to just be pushed aside by the bulky maknae who had plaster on his hands yet ignored it and hugged yn like his life depended on it.

Jk: Why the fuck would you run away leaving me to worry behind yn?

He screamed still hugging her.

Jk: I was so fucking scared for you.

He pulled back looking at her face and just sighed . The amount of stress this girl alone gives him is insane.

But he was as well pushed aside by the cute little mochi guy who had enough of the maknae rambling.

Securely wrapping his hands around her and pulling her to himself in the utmost care in the universe he hugged her .

Jimin: Don't run away like that yn, you aren't even familiar with the place what would you do if Tae wouldn't find you. And to top it all, it was freaking raining outside.

He scolded way to gently not to scare her but to put his points, letting her know the world out there isn't pleasant at all.

Yn: Sorry..

She mumbled

Jk: You must be, I was hurt here and yet I was the one who was tensed here about you. My God

He dramatically yelled.

Yn: How are you?

She asked softly,

Jk: Great you remember I was hurt and you were supposed to be beside me but no you left me.

Yn sighed she was trying to be patient with this moron but no this rabbit imposter knows how to irritate her.

Yn: I was upset alright now don't be a drama imposter and just tell me how are you Mr.overdramatic jerk!

Even though jungkook tried really hard to get offended but he failed and chuckled at how every time she comes up with a new name.