73

Location: University

Whole college was shocked if that's the exact word we are looking for ,because the entire cafeteria was looking like those fairy tale food houses.

Maknae line had filled the entire cafeteria with pizza burger and ice cream Ofcourse chocolate flavored along with so much more snacks.

And when everyone were gasping looking at the amount of food,  yn along with her gang entered and Ofcourse she was more then happy and excited .

Yn: Woow so much free food..

She squealed

Song: I can't wait to taste everything..

Yn: Look they've ice creams...

Haru: Yn only one scoop okay ,

Yn: ONE

She over dramatically yelled

Yn: Unnie it's for free why would I have one, when I can have plenty

Haru: Nope you should cut down on your ice creams and that's final

Yn and haru were arguing back forth

Lee: Just let that kid have her ice cream haru, she won't bulge without having ice cream to her heart content

Yn agreed ,

Haru: What if she gets sick

Yn: Nothing is gonna happen

And as haru agreed , again everyone gasped and yet there was commotion. Ofcourse  the maknae line who else .

Even though looking at them so many girls wanted to scream their name ,or to fan girl but everyone were nervous to some extent .

But "expect the unexpected" , while walking in all their glory jungkook was the first one to wink at the girls near him and it was as of a red signal for the hungry girls to yell their name at top of their lungs .

Yn flinched ,like what the heck.

And it was like a usual scenario, Taehyung passed his sexiest smirk making the half of the girls faint, jimin flexing his well conditionered hair and smiling at everyone as if someone cracked a joke .

And they glanced at yn who looked at them with a bored expression, except her gang everyone were yelling their name as if they won a lottery.

But nonetheless walking ahead of everyone they turned around adjusting their branded jackets and the elder maknae spoke like usual.

Jimin: So as you all know we were behaving a little unusual because of some reason