48

Jungkook..

Came a loud scream and it was non other the guys from the hyung line who were this close to run to song and beat the shit out of him .

Jungkook was groaning in pain holding his shoulders, his team mates quickly held him and brought him to take rest.

By what everyone could see he was pretty badly hurt because song had harshly hit him, Taehyung and jimin rushed to the maknae to make sure he's fine.

Tae: Kook are you alright?

He ran to him pushing everyone away, jungkook could just nod holding his shoulder.

Jimin: That mf is dead..

He groaned

Tae: Get up kook we are taking you to the hospital

Jungkook had different plan's , quiting the game wasn't in his dictionary. It was only a matter of one point and damn he wanted to win badly.

After what song did , jungkook so badly wanted to win .

Jk: I wanna play

Jimin shook his head

Jimin: Are you fucking crazy,

Jk: Hyung please, I can handle it.

There was no way , jungkook was going to rest leaving the game.

Tae: Fine if that's what you want,

Applying a pain relief spray , taking some deep breath jungkook again entered the court and it was enough for everyone to encourage him to give his best.

Jungkook badly wanted to win, his hyungs had come here to see him win and damn he didn't want to let them down.

He surely gave his best before but right now he was fuming to win this, and thats what he did.

Ignoring the throbbing pain on his shoulders, he performed like a absolute nightmare on the ground making everyone look at him with their mouth open..

That was the golden maknae we are talking about guys,he never failed to amuse people.

He gave his wining shots, and collapsed on the ground , his team members wanted to rush to him but tough luck.

Taehyung and jimin rushed to the court holding him up and brought him to the nurse room. His hyungs had already called the doctor for the maknae.

Yn, haru and Lee were looking for song who disappeared God knows where. Yn was worried for both of them , what song did was wrong she knew that,

But

Thinking of what the maknae line would do to him scared yn the most.

Yn: Where the hell is he?

She groaned in annoyance