43

Thinking about the party, I was actually thrilled from my very young age I was fascinated to attend a party which was just another dream of my mine which hasn't come true.

I really envied those lavish parties they show at the TV shows , movies . How much I just wanted to jump inside the TV and be a part of those extra lavish parties.

And today when actually my parents more specifically my sister is throwing a party for her birthday,  I ain't even a part of it.

I really want to meet the person who has written my fate, like how can you make my life so miserable like, how?

I groaned in annoyance,  but no my sister is born to make me annoyed.  She took hold of my wrist more like digging her acrylic nails deep into my skin . I hissed in pain yet she didn't give a damn.

She pulled to her room, and looked at me with that glare in her eyes and I knew I had to stand here and waste my precious time on her lecture.

Yeri: So..

She was ready to give me a one hour lecture about how to stay the F word away from her, from her so called boyfriend jimin and yeah and also from her upcoming birthday party.

So before she startes rambling, I stopped her heck I ain't even interested.

Yn: I know , I need to stay away from you and your birthday party. Chill I ain't even interested in that

Lies

I was really interested in parties,  I wanted once at least to be a part of a party.  But not with my unnie tho !

Yeri: Great you know your place, make sure not to come back home that day.

Yn: What?

I was confused, where was I supposed to go then

Yeri: I want to organize a house party yn , I dont need you atleast here

Yn: I can stay in my room, I won't step out

I argued back

Yeri: It's not about you stepping out yn, I seriously dont want to look at your ugly face on my birthday.

She rudely spat, and that actually hurt my feelings.  Why was she so angry with me. I just looked at her, I had so many questions to ask but I knew she wouldn't give me any response.

Yn: Deal with it, I don't have any place to stay unless our home ..

Yeri: You think i care?

She scoffed

Yn: I know you don't,  but I ain't going anywhere

Yeri: You will, I don't want a looser like you to be here at my party