6

I groaned in pure annoyance, this shit of a stranger was irritating me to the peek. Throughout the class he was calling me cry baby. And I swear I was this close to hit him on his head.

Song: Why aren't you speaking to me

I was shooting daggers into his head yet that idiot was laughing at me

You: Can you stop speaking for a second

Song: Will you take me around if I keep silent

You: Where?

Song: Around the university dumbo

You::I'm not that familiar with this place yet

I thought of getting rid of this shit of a stranger.

Song: Oh yeah I forgot, you are my cry baby

I had enough, I stomped his leg hardly making him hiss in pain.

Teacher: Is there any problem, song?

Song: Not at all miss

He smiled making the teacher nod at him. I looked at his face, he's indeed very handsome.

I guess only the good looking people get admitted to this hell.

Wait

That means I'm good looking as well!

Don't flatter yourself yn! They were doing charity on you. I nodded to myself

Song: So will you!

As if I had other option, I nodded. And then he kept his words not to irritate me.

And by that it was the end of the day, and when I was ready to give him a tour around the university. Some of my classmates ran to our place.

Of course they wanted his attention, so I left him with them. It's not like he will be alone without me.

He's very good looking and I'm sure there are plenty of them who wants to show him around.

And it's better for me to stay away from all those good looking people, they just give me head ache nothing else.

And with that I left college just reminding myself to stay away from everyone, even from unnie and Mr. Jerk.

I don't want myself to expect anything from anyone and just cry for my expectations. So for myself, I'll stay away from everyone.

I don't know why but even after that stranger I mean even after song convinced me that unnie must've had reason to be like that. But yet I'm still feeling hurt.

And that's because I expected unnie to be with me, I scoffed to myself. My own unnie doesn't want me why would haru unnie be with me.