// 6 //

a/n: AYO I HAVE AT LEAST 2 READERS I AM FILLED WITH ENERGY REJOICE FOR I HAVE UPDATED EVERY DAY FOR for two days holy shit that takes the energy outta me anyway THINKING OF THOSE AT LEAST TWO READERS. IM BACK AGAIN WOOOOO i get second dose of vaccine tomorrow :D

-- -- -- -- -- --

Callum hurriedly dialed Tommy's number, wincing as soon as he picked up.

"CALLUM." The usage of the full name indicated anger, and for a moment Callum was terrified Tommy was actually mad, but then there was a soft giggle. "Promise I'm not mad. You have a life, I know that, fucker."

Cal smiled. That was reassuring, somehow.

"So. Our birthdays are coming up," Tommy began, getting straight to the point. "On the 9th of April."

"...yeah." Callum frowned. Where was this going?

"Wanna come to the UK for our birthday?" Tommy bluntly offered.

"Yeah." Callum responded immediately. "Yes. Absolutely."

Then, a more timid add-on.

"...will mum and dad be okay with it?" Despite having an American accent and being raised by his American aunt and uncle (they weren't actually related to the parents), Callum instinctively called his mother 'mum' (mostly thanks to Tommy).

"Yeah, of course!" Tommy's smile was audible. "I already asked them. They might be a bit...y'know. Uncomfortable, for whatever godforsaken reason. But you'll be with me 24/7--apart from when either of us are shitting or something--so I don't think you'll have to worry."

Callum smiled a bit more.

"Alright then. How do I buy a ticket again?"

After Tommy bought a ticket to the UK for Callum, the latter bade his brother farewell and collapsed on his bed, needing lots of sleep to survive the next day. Especially since it was a Saturday and he had nothing better to do (the mounds of homework simply did not count). 

What he did not know is that someone else was going to be in the UK with him.

"Tommy?" Noel yawned. It was like 4am. On a Saturday. This fucking maniac knew exactly what time it was in California, how dare he.

"Shut shush stop." Tommy immediately stopped him from speaking any further. "I know what time it is. Don't care. Listen up."

"Huh?"

"So, Callum's and my birthday is coming up, and..."