// 13 //

a/n: it's only been five hours (as i write this) but hello again i'm very invested in this story

i also started two more books over the course of the past five hours! one of them's a niki x fem!oc book and the other's a techno x m!oc :)

i am shamelessly self promo-ing

p.s.

ALL THE COMMENTS CALLUM MAKES ON HOW HOT RANBOO IS ARE NOT SEXUAL! THEYRE REFERRING TO HOW ATTRACTIVE HE THINKS IT IS LIKE, ROMANTICALLY? AESTHETICALLY?? IDK but not sexually it is not sexual!!!

literally anything callum ever thinks about ranboo is based on like "oh wow he is very good-looking" rather than ahahah lipbite yknow what i mean?

i dislike all you fucks who turned the inches comment into a dirty joke /hj. as promised, changing it now because more people kept making dirty jokes after i said if i saw one more i'd change it. so. fuck you slash aych jay ! 

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Callum returned to the US. 

He did his schoolwork, catching up on the last several weeks he'd spent in the UK ignoring homework.

Noel returned. Apparently he planned to go back at some point. Callum pondered going back, himself, to spend time with Tommy.

The first week of Callum being back had been spent in utter misery. He would burst out crying in the middle of class, thinking about Tommy. He'd forgo homework and then, at ungodly hours of the night, Noel would call him and they'd do homework together.

Sometimes Noel streamed that late instead, so Callum would listen to the calming voice of Ranboo while he worked. 

It wasn't really healthy for Callum to have such a shit sleep schedule, but he was miserable.

He got over it, mostly, by the end of the school year. He was just excited for summer break, hoping he could see Tommy again.

"CALLUM!"

Callum looked up from his locker and saw Noel waving at him.

"'sup?" Callum questioned.

"Are you coming to the game?" Noel nervously asked. Callum nodded; he liked watching volleyball, and the game was right after school. So, now.

"Cool. Cool. Cool, cool cool." Noel repeated. "Cool."

"Yes, I am cool." Callum nodded. "Leggo, tall man."

"You're like 3 inches shorter than me, that's hardly warranting of such a title," Noel argued as they walked towards the gym. 

"Oh, please." Callum rolled his eyes. [get fucked dirty jokers]

The two bickered about heights until they reached the gym, where the coach yelled at Noel for being late. Callum snickered and ran for the bleachers, taking his usual seat and preparing to text Tommy every detail of the game.

Tommy never used to pay attention, but now that he knew Ranboo was in it, Callum had a feeling Tommy would find it interesting.